chapter 60 (last part) One week Later

it had been a week since Harry had been home from the hospital and today was the day Liam and Harry have been dreading; the surgery and to say that Harry wasn't scared is an understatement. "I don't want to do this," Harry said apprehensively as he and Liam made their way back into the hospital. "I know honey but it'll be quick and I'll be here the whole time waiting. I'll be here when you wake up," Liam said trying to comfort Harry.

"what if it doesn't go well?" Harry asked concerned about the inevitable. "Don't worry about that you will pull through because you are strong," Liam said as he and Harry casually walked into the emergency room waiting room. Liam went to sign Harry in while Harry went and sat in a chair waiting for Liam. Once Liam was finished admitting Harry he was quick to join Harry in a chair as he waited with Harry for his surgery to begin.

Liam could sense Harry's growing apprehension as minutes went by. Liam could hear Harry's persistent foot tapping and finger tapping were two tell tale signs. "Honey I understand you're nervous just try to relax," Liam said as he slowly comforted Harry. "How about we call your mom?" Liam said trying his best to calm Harry's nerves. Harry nodded as he breathed slowly in and out. "Hello?" Anne said into the phone. "Hi Anne it's Liam me and Harry are at the hospital," Liam said.

"How's Harry?" Anne asked. "He's a little bit nervous about the surgery," Liam said. Liam then handed the phone to Harry. "Hi mommy," Harry said child- like; he only acted like this in moments where he was scared or sick. "Hi honey how are you?" Anne asked. "I'm scared i didn't think this surgery would come so fast. What if I don't make it?" Harry asked. "Don't think that way hon you'll be fine and me and the boys will stop by later okay?" Anne said trying her best to calm her son down.

"I love you mom," Harry said trying not to cry. "I love you too honey," Anne said as she ended the call. A moment later the surgeon entered the room. "Harry Styne," he called. As soon as Harry heard his name he got out of the chair and before he went with the surgeon he was quick to embrace Liam in a kiss. "I'll be there in the room when you wake up," Liam promised with a kiss. Once they finished their tender kiss Harry followed the surgeon down the hall as Liam heard the hospital doors close.

Harry and the surgeon continued their walk until they came to the neurology room of the hospital. Harry followed the surgeon into the living room the surgeon then said "I'll leave you to get dressed into this gown and then we'll get you prepped for surgery." Harry nodded as the surgeon left the room so Harry could have some privacy. Once Harry got the hospital gown on the surgeon knocked on the door wanting to be polite. "Come in doc," Harry said as the surgeon came into the room.

"Alright Mr. Styne just hop onto the bed and we'll prepare you for the surgery," the surgeon said as Harry began lying down on the hospital bed. Once Harry began lying down on the hospital bed. Once Harry was on the hospital bed the surgeon began administering the anesthesia. Slowly as the anesthesia worked its course Harry slowly began to go unconscious.

As Harry was about to pass out the surgeon uttered these words "we'll see you when you wake up Mr. Styne," the surgeon said as Harry finally passed out. With Harry passed out the surgeon was able to get an IV into Harry's arm. With the IV successfully inserted the surgeon and a team of neurologists finally started removing the base of Harry's skull to where the source of the migraines occurred.

"There's the source of the migraines," the surgeon mentioned hinting to a small nerve that was damaged. The surgeon began lightly removing the damaged nerve. Once the nerve was removed there was a little bit of bleeding but the surgeon was able to cauterize the bleeding as he began stapling and stitching up Harry's skull.

Once Harry's skull was stitched up the surgeon and the doctor then wheeled Harry up to the recovery room. "Doctor can you take Mr. Styne to recovery while I go talk to Liam?" the surgeon said. The doctor nodded as the surgeon walked in the opposite direction. As Liam sat in the waiting room it seemed like an eternity until finally the white hospital doors opened. "Mr. Styne," the surgeon said. "yes that's me," Liam said as he stood up from the chair. "We just finished the surgery and your husband did very well," the surgeon said.