chapter 5

Harry washed his mouth out first and then sipped the water. He didn't want to try the crackers for now. "How's the head?" Liam asked softly. Anne took Louis up to bed. "It's okay now it's just my stomach what is wrong with me?" Harry said as tears rolled down his face and he started crying. "Babe don't cry you'll just make yourself sicker." Liam said as he rubbed Harry's back. "I DON'T CARE." harry yelled which only caused him to gag more. "Haz please you're going to make yourself sicker." Liam said. "I said I don't care Liam." Harry said as he raised a fist into the air. "Haz you weren't about to hit me were you?" Liam asked. "OMG babe no I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." Harry cried. "Its okay babe I know this is a lot to deal with." Liam said pulling Harry into a hug. "I don't want to deal with this anymore." Harry said. "Haz we'll get through this as a family. This is just a minor setback all bad things come with setbacks but they eventually get better." Liam said as he lightly kissed Harry on the cheek.

Harry snuggled into Liam. "Do you want to go to bed?" Liam soothed as he comforted his husband. Harry nodded and they headed upstairs. Liam went to grab a bucket and placed it by Harry's bed before checking his husband's temperature. "Babe I'm going to take your temperature okay?" Liam said. Harry nodded as Liam placed the thermometer under Harry's tongue. A moment later the thermometer beeped "Harry you don't have that high of a fever so just try to relax if you feel any worse call me okay babe?" Liam said as he covered Harry in the covers and dimmed the lights. "Good night my fighter." Liam said quietly as he walked out of the room.

Harry shut his eyes and fell asleep pretty much straight away. Liam spent time with his older kids Zayn and Niall. "Daddy is papa okay?" Niall asked. "Yes bud don't worry papa is just feeling sick from the headaches." Liam said as he cuddled both Niall and Zayn together. "I hate seeing your papa like this but we'll get through this together. Don't worry we'll get through this as a family." Liam said as he turned on a movie for both of the boys. "Can we have ice cream?" Niall asked. Liam nodded as he went into the kitchen and grabbed three bowls and went to the freezer to get the tub of chocolate ice cream and scooped out three scoops of ice cream into each bowl.

He balanced the three bowls one on top of the other and walked carefully into the living room and gave one bowl to Niall and the other one to Zayn and he ate the other. After the ice cream was gone Zayn had to clean his face because he got more of the ice cream on him than in him. Niall on the other hand managed to stay clean. "Alright boys time for bed." Liam said as both boys made their way into their bedrooms and quickly fell asleep. Liam later joined his husband in bed and quickly fell asleep not before quietly nuzzling Harry into a tight embrace which Harry sleepily smiled at.

Everyone slept peacefully. Louis woke up at 6 like normal and played with his teddies for a bit before getting really uncomfortable needing a pull up change it wasn't just wet it was dirty as well. He called out for his dad and papa. Anne had stayed the night before and went to see Louis. "Aww boo did you mess your pull up?" Anne cooed. Louis nodded Anne grabbed Louis to the bathroom and gave him a small bath to clean him up then after the bath she dried him off before apply baby powder to his bum then placed a new pull up on the boy and gave him kisses on his cheeks and forehead and bopped him on the nose. "C'mon monkey let's get some breakfast in you." Anne said as she carried Louis downstairs for some breakfast.

Anne put Louis in his special seat while she made breakfast for him. Louis was talking to himself as she made breakfast. "You're very chatty monkey." Anne said as she placed Louis' breakfast in front of him. "I am silly grandma." Louis said his mouth full of food. "Louis please don't talk with food in your mouth babe. I don't want you choking." Anne scolded softly. Louis nodded as he quietly finished his breakfast. "Finished grandma." Louis said as he showed Anne the empty plate. "Good boy now you can go and play." Anne said as she brought Louis into the living room to play with his toys.