chapter 27

The next morning Liam and Harry woke up. "morning babe," Liam said facing Harry. "morning babe, how did you sleep?" Harry asked sitting up in the bed. "a little better now that I know Niall is safe. I am going to have a talk with the boy about why sneaking out is wrong," Liam said getting out of the bed. "let's go wake up the boys," Harry said as he got out of the bed and made his way to wake up the boys. Zayn and louis were easy to get awake but Niall was a different story. "babe it's time to wake up," Liam said rousing the teen from his bed.

Niall was being stubborn. "Niall James you're already in trouble for last night don't make it worse," Liam seethed. Still nothing from Niall. "Niall, I am going to count to three and if you aren't up by the count of three I will spank you," Liam said begging to count. "1,2,3, okay that's it," Liam seethed as he picked Niall up from the bed and landed three hard swats to his bottom. This sure woke Niall up. "you spanked me," Niall said shocked.

"yes, I did because you refused to wake up," Liam said. "now go downstairs for breakfast you, me and papa are going to have a talk about what you did yesterday," Liam said as he and Niall made their way to the kitchen. When they finally reached the kitchen, tears began to appear in Niall's eyes. "papa I am sorry for sneaking out yesterday," Niall cried into Harry's chest. Harry looked up shocked at the fifteen-year-old crying into his chest.

"it's okay babe, shhhh, daddy and papa are here, why the tears hmmm?" Harry as he comforted the distressed teen. "because I refused to wake up for dad," Niall whimpered out. "I guess you learned your lesson huh?" Harry said as he rocked the crying fifteen-year-old from side to side. Niall nodded into his chest slowly starting to relax. "babe we need to have a talk about what you did," Harry said facing Niall to him. Niall nodded in agreement as he and both Harry and Liam made their way into the Livingroom.

"babe sit down please," Liam said to Niall as he sat down on the couch next to Harry. "babe what you did was wrong. You shouldn't have snuck out of the house. Something bad could have happened to you. I wouldn't know what to do if something happened to you or your brothers," Liam said whipping away a stray tear from his eye. "I'm sorry dad and papa I promise I won't do it again," Niall said as he hugged both Liam and Harry. "thank you, babe, but you are still grounded understood?" Liam said. Niall nodded in understanding as he went to go join his brothers for breakfast.

"papa what we do today?" louis asked bouncing in his seat. "Lou please don't bounce in the seat and second I don't know yet baby what should we do?" Liam asked. "can we go to the park?" louis asked. "I don't see why not," Liam said as he looked towards Harry. "that sounds like a good idea," Harry agreed. "I don't want to go to the park," Niall said. "sorry bud but you have too," Niall huffed "fine but I am not playing," Niall said. "that's fine babe," Liam said as the family got dressed to go to the park.

When they finally arrived at the park Zayn went on the monkey bars while louis wanted to be pushed on the swings. Niall on the other hand went to go sit on the park bench. Liam soon came to sit by Niall. "babe why don't you want to go play," Liam said. "I thought I was grounded," Niall said confused. "you are but we are having family time so you can play with your brothers even though you are grounded you just can't hang out with friends," Liam said as he pressured Niall to go play.