chapter 49

Eventually the nurse was able to locate Liam and he followed the doctor back to Harry's hospital room. "Hi honey I'm sorry I wasn't available but I'm here now," Liam said as he comforted Harry. "Harry listen I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is the surgery will be in a week but the bad news is you'll have to be in the hospital another week," the doctor explained. Harry nodded even though Liam could feel Harry was getting tense. "It's okay babe," Liam said as he caressed Harry's hand. Eventually Harry's nerves relaxed as he accepted the news. "So it's settled I'll schedule the surgery," Harry and Liam nodded in agreement. "Why were you missing," Harry asked as he noticed Liam seemed to be off. "It's nothing babes don't worry," Liam said trying not to bring up the awkward situation that had just occurred. "Are you sure babe? You seem tense and bothered. Did something happen?" Harry asked seeing the look of worry etched on Liam's face. "Okay Harry listen something did happen; but before I explain it I want you to promise me you won't get mad," Liam said. "I promise I won't get mad," Harry said. "Well as I was walking down the hallway I accidentally bumped into this girl? I apologized and she kissed me on the lips," Liam said. "YOU DID WHAT?" Harry seethed. "Haz listen the kiss meant nothing," Liam said trying to keep Harry calm so Harry doesn't experience another seizure. Eventually Harry was able to calm down "I'm sorry I overreacted," Harry said feeling guilty for yelling at Liam. Well wouldn't you act the same way if your significant other did the same thing? "Haz I think we should call your mom and the boys to let them know about your surgery so they don't get worried," Liam said and Harry nodded in agreement. Back at the Styne house Anne was busy entertaining Louis while Niall and Zayn were doing homework. "Hi Liam how's Harry?" Anne asked concerned for her son worrying he was having a seizure. "He's fine Anne he isn't having a seizure. There is something I need to talk to you about," Liam said. "Sure what is it?" Anne asked. "Harry is having surgery next week and I was wondering if you and the boys want to come see Harry. I'm sure he could love the company," Liam said. "Of course we'll be there," Anne said getting off of the phone. Liam nodded as he got off the phone. "Haz I just spoke with your mom," Liam began "and she asked me how you were doing and I told them you would love some company" Liam added. Harry nodded obviously hiding the fact he only wanted his mom. Everyone knew Harry was a momma's boy but he didn't care if someone had an issue with it then it's their loss. "Is there anything I can get you babe?" Liam said trying to coax a reply out of Harry who randomly went quiet.