chapter 58

Early the next morning Anne woke up and got Louis and Zayn's lunches ready for school. Once their lunches were ready Anne went into Niall and Zayn's rooms first to wake up the boys. "Morning Ni," Anne said as Niall was already awake. "Morning nan," Niall said as he got his clothes and went into the bathroom to get dressed.

While Niall was busy getting dressed Anne went over to Zayn's room. "Zaynie it's time to wake up," Anne said trying to wake up the stubborn nine year old. "Hmph," Zayn said as he curled closer under his blankets. "Zayn get up please," Anne said politely trying not to get frustrated. "Fine nan," Zayn said finally obeying.

Once Zayn was up Anne made her way into Louis' room. "boo it's time to wake up," Anne said. "Nana Louis doesn't want to go to school," Louis said nervously. "Why honey don't you want to tell your friends what you did yesterday?" Anne as she got Louis' outfit ready for today. "Louis just don't want to go to school," Louis said not wanting to tell Anne the truth.

"Are you sick?" Anne asked trying to get to the root of the problem. "No sick," Louis said. "Can you tell nana why you don't want to go to school," Anne said as she sat down on the bed next to Louis. "Louis misses papa," Louis said sighing wishing his papa was home. "Awe boo I know you miss papa but papa can't be here now," Anne said as she got Louis out of bed and began dressing him. Once Louis was dressed Anne carried the now quiet boy downstairs and made him, Zayn and Niall breakfast.

As Niall and Zayn began eating their breakfast Louis sat at the table occasionally picking at his plate not really eating. Niall was quick to pick up why Louis was quiet which was unlike him. "Boo what's wrong?" Niall asked. "Nothing Ni," Louis said trying to divert attention to something else. "Nana says you don't want to go to school why is that boo?" Niall says trying to figure out why suddenly now Louis does not want to go to school.

"alright boys lets get ready to leave," Anne said as she grabbed her car keys. Once the boys were all buckled into the car Anne began driving down to the direction of Zayn and Niall's schools. Luckily Niall and Zayn's schools were close to each other so Niall could wait for Zayn to get out of school.

Once Niall and Zayn were dropped off Anne began to drive in the direction of Louis' preschool. As Anne was driving to louis' preschool Anne noticed that Louis was unusually quiet than usual. "Boo is something wrong?" Anne asked. "No nana," Louis said casually looking out the window.

Once Anne made it to Louis' school she got out of the car and went to Louis' side of the car. "Come on baby let's go see your friends and teacher," Anne said as she hoisted Louis in her arms. "No nana," Louis said as he began crying. "Honey what's wrong?" Anne said as she brought Louis into the school. "Louis wants to go home," Louis sniffled. "I know baby but i bet your teacher has fun things planned for today," Anne tried to sound enthusiastic.

"No nana Louis wants to go home," Louis said crying into Anne. Louis' teacher Ms. Newberry heard Louis' cries and came over to see what was wrong. "Louis what's wrong your nana was telling me that you don't want to go to school why is that?" Ms. Newberry said crouching down to Louis' level. "Miss papa," Louis said wiping his eyes. "Oh I understand," Ms. Newberry said. "But Louis I had a fun day planned we were going to write our names and I wanted you to be a snack helper," Ms. Newberry said trying to comfort Louis.

"Also I missed you yesterday and a lot of your friends especially Luke missed you and we all want to hear about your day," Ms. Newberry said. "Louis why don't you go find Luke while I talk with your Nana," Ms. Newberry said as she ushered Louis into the classroom. As Louis entered the classroom a small boy with blonde hair came over by Louis. "Louis I missed you yesterday. Why are you so sad?" Luke said noticing Louis wasn't talking. "louis misses his daddy and papa," Louis said sniffling. "but Lou  papa and daddy always come back," Luke tried to explain. "Lou knows but louis' papa is in the hospital," Louis sighed. "awe Lou Lou Lukey hug," Luke said as he enveloped Louis in a hug.