chapter 35

Time skip to 2 weeks later

"Liam, turn it off," Harry whined throwing a pillow at him, and turned to the other side. "I'm up, I'm up" Liam answered going to turn the alarm down. It was now 6:30 a.m. and officially a new school day for the boys. Liam sighed as he went to wake Niall up, what would he give for a few more hours of sleep. He knocked on the fifteen year old boys' room and entered the room.

Niall was asleep under a mountain of covers, all Liam could see was his blonde hair poking out. "Wake up buddy" Liam said shaking him a little. Niall looked at his dad wanting to know why he had been woken up so early.

"A new school day" Liam said faking happiness. "Nooo, daddy" the boy whined, turning around. "Just like Harry," Liam thought. "Buddy come on you don't want to be late for school..." Liam said taking the covers off of the boy and shaking him more.

"Okay, okay I'm up." Liam then went to Louis' room; he knew now to let Zayn sleep until the last second so he decided to wake Louis first and then Zayn. "Good morning my little bug," Liam said picking Louis up who snuggled to him like a koala. "Someone is tired I see," he hummed.

"Sleep daddy" Louis said as Liam set him on the floor to get a change of clothes for the boy. "C'mon Louis it's a new school day" he tried to cheer Louis up. It didn't work. After he sat Louis in the bathroom to take a quick shower, Louis felt a lot better with help he could stand and take a few steps. With the support handle in the shower he could take his showers alone. Later Liam decided to wake Zayn up.

"Zayn, bud it's time to wake up buddy," Liam said trying to coax zayn out of his slumber. All he got in response was a whine and zayn cowering under his blanket trying to go back to sleep. "Uhuh buddy it's time to wake up" Liam said as he pulled the blanket away from Zayn. Zayn soon shivered at the loss of warmth.

"Mhm dad," Zayn whined half asleep. "I know bud but you have to wake up now," Liam said trying to coax the young lad. After a few more attempts to coax Zayn awake Liam had enough. He grabbed a hold of the blanket and drew open the curtains. Sunlight shone through the room which ended up getting Zayn awake. "Dad what the Hel- I mean heck," Zayn said once he saw the angry look on Liam's face saying do not finish that sentence. Zayn finally got up all while grumbling under his breath.

"Love you too grumpy pants." Liam said as he exited the room. Liam decided to go check on Harry. When Liam entered the bedroom he saw Harry still asleep occasionally releasing soft snores. Liam quietly walked up to Harry and lightly pecked him on the cheek. Harry smiled as Liam's lips left his as he snuggled deeper into his slumber.

Liam cooed at the sight as he exited the room. He closed the bedroom door and went into the kitchen to make Zayn and Louis lunch. Niall stopped asking Liam for him to stop making his lunches ever since he first started high school so Liam gave him lunch money, but he would sneak a snack bar everyday Niall didn't mind it at all.

"Boys breakfast is ready," Liam called. Zayn came lagging behind as Niall entered the kitchen pushing Louis in his wheelchair. "Oatmeal for Louis and for Niall and Zayn eggs and bacon," Liam said as ate a piece of toast and a cup of coffee. After the boys were done eating breakfast Liam got the boys out the door and in the car and began to drive to the school. Once they arrived at the school Niall and Zayn got out of the car and began to walk into the building. Liam on the other hand pushed Louis into his day care and started talking with his teachers.

"Hi Mr. Styne how is your husband?" Louis' teacher asked. "He is fine but he had a seizure a couple days ago so the doctor prescribed him a stronger antibiotic," Liam said. "I hope he feels better," Louis' teacher says. "Thank you," Liam said as he walked out the door not before saying bye to Louis.

Back at Niall's school Niall entered the school all was going well until he felt a grasp on his shirt. "Hey jackass you got us suspended," Niall knew that voice all too well it was the bullies he had gotten suspended for calling his parents the F word. "I'm sorry," Niall whimpered as he fought to be put down. "well sorry isn't good enough," the bully said as he dropped Niall on the ground and he began pumbling Niall in the stomach.