chapter 31

When Liam and Niall made it to the doctor office Liam went too sign Niall in while Niall sat on the chair fiddling with his fingers. "babe why are you so nervous?" Liam asked bring Niall in for a cuddle. "what if the doctor says it's something really bad?" Niall said panicking. "babe relax, I'm sure nothing is serious," Liam tried to reassure his fifteen-year-old son. Liam secretly was hoping it wasn't serious like a kidney issue he had as a child.

"Niall Styne?" the nurse called into the waiting room. Niall got up from the chair and made his way to the door to the doctor's office but he looked at Liam a glimmer of fear in his eyes. "is it okay if I come in with him?" Liam asked. "is that okay Niall?" the nurse asked. Niall nodded as Liam walked into the doctor's office with his son and the nurse. Niall went to sit on the chair covered with paper while Liam sat on a chair near the door to the office. Niall was a little nervous but when the doctor finally arrived in the room.

"hello Mr. Styne, what brings you hear today?" the doctor asked. Liam looked over to Niall as to ask could he tell the doctor what was wrong. Niall nodded as he laid down on the chair. "niall has been wetting the bed for a while so I just wanted to bring him here to see if it was anything serious," Liam said as the doctor made his way over to the fifteen-year-old. "so, Niall what brings you in today?' the doctor asked. "the same reason my dad told you," Niall said. "can I ask you a couple of questions. Niall nodded. "when did this all start?" the doctor asked. "when I witnessed my papa having a seizure and passed out," Niall said.

"I want to do a couple of tests a stool sample and a urine sample and maybe a blood test," the doctor said the last part quietly as so Niall didn't hear the last part. The doctor went to go get 2 containers one for the stool sample and the urine sample. The doctor soon returned and told Liam to take Niall to the bathroom to get both samples. Niall and Liam later returned with the samples and the doctor asked Liam if he could hold Niall as he prepared the needle. When Niall saw the needle, he began to panic.

"oh, hell no," Niall said as he tried to thrash around in Liam's arms. "babe it's just 2 tubes of blood then we'll be done I promise," Liam said as he held Niall who cowered into Liam's chest as the doctor pricked the needle into his arm. Niall cried silently as the blood was being drawn. Later the needle was removed and the doctor placed a band aid on the hole where the needle was. Liam continued to comfort Niall as the doctor went to check the results of the tests. "babe it's okay it's all over now," Liam said trying to comfort the distressed teen.

"I'm sure the results are nothing serious bud," Liam said trying to comfort the teen. Later the doctor returned with the results. "the results are nothing serious Niall here just has stress incontence so I suggest the nappies for a while and laxatives," the doctor said. "thank you, doc," Liam said as he and Niall both exited the room.

Both Niall and Liam made their way to the car it was an award silence most of the drive home until Liam spoke. "babe there is nothing wrong with you just because you have this doesn't mean I don't love you any less," Liam spoke. "I know dad," Niall said as Liam continued the drive. Liam couldn't help but worry about Harry he wondered how the man was doing by himself. Eventually they made it home and they entered the house. Liam went to check on Harry while Niall went to his room to be by himself.

"babe?" Liam called. "babe, I'm home," Liam said rousing Harry from his sleep. "babe?' Harry said sleepily. "yea babe it's me are you okay?" Liam asked. Harry nodded "where were you?" Harry asked. "I had to take Niall to the hospital because he has been wetting the bed and it was because he witnessed you having a seizure so he got diagnosed with a stress incontence disorder," Liam said. "I caused him to have this?" Harry asked. "babe it's not your fault," Liam said. "yes, it is he must hate me," Harry said close to tears. "babe don't cry I don't want you to aggravate your migraine further." Liam said trying to ease his distraught husband.

However, it was too late and Harry was stressing and aggravated his headache. "babe, babe relax," Liam said calmly as he gently laid Harry on the bed and began massaging his temple. Harry had a bad migraine and felt sick again from stressing so much. Niall had woken up and didn't feel right. "dad," Niall called walking into the bedroom. "what's wrong bud?" Liam asked. "I don't feel right," Niall said quietly.

"what's up do you need a change?" Liam asked. Niall shook his head as he snuggled into his dad. Harry still had his head over the bucket just in case. "why don't we check just in case?" Liam said as he carried Niall to the bathroom. However, the pad was dry. Liam sat the boy on the toilet in case he had to go. Niall began to pee in the toilet. "how you feel babe?" Liam asked. "eh," Niall said finishing up the business. 'what's up Niall?" Liam asked as Niall cleaned himself and pulled his trousers back up.

"is papa okay?" Niall asked concerned etched on his face. "he will be fine how about you?" Liam asked. Niall shrugged. "you in pain anywhere?" Liam asked the boy. "no," Niall said snuggling into Liam. Liam cuddled his boy not knowing what was wrong with him. Niall smiled into the comfort. "babe is something wrong you can always tell daddy what is bothering you," Liam said trying to coax his oldest son on what is bothering him. Niall shrugged he just didn't know. Liam sighed and just cuddled the boy. Karen was with Harry.

"how you feeling Hun?" Karen asked. Harry shrugged his shoulders. He didn't know what he was feeling he felt alright but at the same time he didn't feel right. Do you want to try and sleep?" Karen asked. Harry nodded yes. Liam got Niall to sleep and felt his forehead. No fever that's weird Liam thought. What could be wrong with his baby?

He felt his son's tummy and it felt soft so he really didn't know. He cuddled the boy while he was asleep. Harry on the other hand was feeling nauseous. "Karen?" Harry called while having one hand on his mouth and the other on his stomach. Karen rushed in having been with the other two boys and grabbed the bucket and held it for him as Harry violently puked. Karen rubbed her son in law's back. "is it your head or you not feeling good?" seeing the man hold his stomach.

"my head," Harry said as the second round of sick entered the bucket. Few minutes passed and Harry finished puking. He gently laid his head back down on the pillow and closed his eyes as the lights were starting to bother his vision making him feel dizzy. Karen turned the lights off. She then emptied the bucket out. Niall stirred.

"hmmm," Niall said as he roused from his slumber. "hi babe how was your sleep?" niall shrugged he didn't know. "toilet quick" Niall said urgently. Karen was sitting with Zayn and louis who had just woke up from his nap. "hi baby how was your nap?" Karen asked her youngest grandson. "good grandma where are daddy, papa and bubbies?" louis asked looking around the room. "papa is sleeping and Niall is in the potty with Niall," Karen said cuddling her youngest grandson.