chapter 33

All through the night Harry slept comfortably but that all changed in a heartbeat. His face began contorting in pain and he began to convulse violently. The movement was enough to wake Liam up. "Baby. Oh my god," Liam said as he helped Harry to lie on his side and began to call the hospital. "Yes doctor he just began seizing, alright see you soon," Liam said as he ended the call with the doctor. Liam was just told the doctor was on his way over to the house.

Eventually Harry began to stop seizing and was starting to come out of the seizure. "w-what happened?" Harry said tiredly. "Shhh babes don't fall asleep yet you just had a seizure," Liam said as he made sure Harry didn't fall asleep. Moments later the doctor walked into the room. At this time all the boys were awake; Niall had called his nanny Anne to come stay with the kids so Liam could go to the hospital with Harry.

Anne got there in no time but Harry had left already so Niall was taking care of his little brothers. In the hospital Liam was in a pile of nervousness the doctor told Harry he was better but resting but they would have to do a lot of exams on him to know what caused the seizure and if it would get worse. He called Anne and talked to his crying sons who were worried even though they barely understood what happened.

A little while later, Harry woke up, he saw Liam sleeping on the chair next him. Harry was exhausted again. Harry knew it was mostly his fault. "Liam loves me, Liam loves me, and Liam loves me." He started to think, he was already jealous and anxious enough to put even more ideas in his head. "Liam, babe" he called. Liam stirred and looked at Harry, getting up with a tired smile. "Hi love you okay?" he asked his hand going through Harry's curls, Harry leaned into the touch.

'I'm tired" he said like a little kids. "So am I love, but you'll feel better okay? You scared me Harry" he said sitting down next to Harry on the hospital bed. "I'm sorry, gosh; I'm such a burden to you." "Harry, none of that I love you very much." He kissed Harry who leaned down to face him.