chapter 37

All through the movie Louis was cuddled up next to Harry while Niall was sat on the floor next to Liam's feet. "Papa, daddy?" Louis called looking up at Harry. "Yes baby?" Harry and Liam said in unison. "Louis tired," Louis said as he began to yawn. "I'll take him," Harry said getting up and placing Louis into his arms. "Are you sure Haz?" Liam asked. "I'm sure you guys enjoy the movie and I'll be back momentarily," Harry said as he got off of the couch and carried Louis who was nodding off in his arms to his bedroom.

Once Harry arrived at Louis' room he laid the half sleeping lad on the bed and began to retrieve a pair of pajamas out of the clothes drawer. Harry began undressing Louis out of his morning clothes and began the task of putting on the pajamas. Once the pajamas were on Harry threw back the covers and tenderly placed Louis on the bed and began to cover him under the blankets. "Want papa to read you a story boo?" Harry asked walking over to the book shelf and grabbed a book titled Good Night Moon.

Harry started reading the book all while Louis would slowly start to fall asleep. Once Harry finally finished the book Louis was finally asleep occasionally releasing small snores out of his mouth. "Good night boo, papa and daddy love you very much," Harry said as he lightly pecked Louis on the side of the head and made sure to turn on Louis' night light. They learned the hard way not to forget to turn on the nightlight because Louis was still scared of the shadows that would appear in the dark.

With the nightlight eliminating from Louis' room Harry quietly made his way back to the living room to continue watching the rest of the movie. "Is Louis asleep?" Liam asked. Harry nodded as he sat back on the couch next to his husband and his two other children. Moments later Niall went to bed claiming he had to prepare for a very important exam at school tomorrow. Zayn eventually ended up going to sleep so Liam and Harry were the only ones still awake.

"Li I was thinking this weekend I want to have a day with just Niall and Zayn while you can stay with Louis," Harry said out of the blue. "Are you sure babe I can come with you," Liam said. "I'm sure I feel bad I don't do anything with the oldest kids I don't want them to resent me," Harry said. "Babe they don't resent you they understand what you're going through," Liam said as he cuddled Harry close to him. "I know they don't but I still feel like I should spend time with them especially with Niall because soon he is going to be going off to college and he won't be home with us anymore," Harry said starting to tear up.

The next day Harry told the kids his plan of going to the park with Niall and Zayn while Louis and Liam would stay home and have fun together. Everybody was excited but in the moment Harry woke up he knew it wouldn't be that good since his head was already hurting. He didn't want to stop the plan though so he took two of his pills instead of only one and went downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was already eating breakfast.

They left an hour later since the two boys were excited to get to the park. Harry's head was not hurting anymore so everything was fine. Once they arrived at the park Niall went to go play basketball while Zayn was on the swings. Harry went to sit on a bench while he watched his second oldest son having the time of his life. Moments later a familiar feeling of pain etched on Harry's face. "No why now," Harry said as he squinted his eyes closed trying to relieve the pain.

Louis and Zayn were playing on the slide while Niall was still skateboarding. As the boys were playing Harry tried to ignore the pain but the pain started to get worse. Harry tried to put his head between his legs in an attempt to soothe the pain. As Harry sat this way Zayn wheeled Louis over to the bench Harry was sitting on. "Papa why are you looking down?" Zayn asked. "Papa silly," Louis said trying to imitate Harry's action. Slowly Harry began to raise his head at his youngest and second oldest child. "Boys papa's head is hurting him," Harry said. "Are we going to have to head home?" Zayn asked. Harry felt bad he didn't want to ruin his kid's fun time.