chapter 4

While at the hospital Harry shut his eyes to help his headache. They arrived at the hospital and checked Harry in. "Mr. Styne what seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked. "My headache is bothering me and I am feeling dizzy." Harry told the doctor. "Okay Mr. Styne I am going to give you a antibiotic for your headache and put a IV in you just to give you fluids for tonight and you should be good to go home tomorrow morning depending on how you feel." The doctor said as he led Liam and Harry to a hospital room. Harry went into the hospital room and lay down on the bed as the doctor placed an IV in his arm. Liam held Harry's other hand in embrace to alleviate the pain. "I know it hurts babe but you are being so brave." Liam said as he kissed Harry on the side of the head. Harry was connected to fluids by a cannula and was admitted to the ward. He was informed that his consultant would see him in the morning. Harry asked for the lights out. Liam sat on a chair next to the hospital bed gracefully rubbing Harry's hand to soothe him. "I love you babe get some sleep I will be here all night." Liam said as he tenderly kissed him on the side of the face as he slowly succumbed to sleep. Liam sighed with relief at Harry being asleep he was worried sick about his husband. He thought it was going to be easier but they had a long way to go. Liam soon fell asleep. Karen managed to get Louis to sleep. She kissed him before checking on Niall and Zayn.

She sighed in relief when both boys were still asleep but Zayn had managed to kick off his blanket so she quietly went up to Zayn's blanket and recovered him under the blankets and gave both boys a kiss on the forehead so they would stay asleep. "The boys are asleep." She said as she joined Anne in the kitchen sipping a cup of coffee. Anne smiled as best as she could. "Harry will be okay" Karen comforted. "I hope so I feel bad he has to deal with these headaches all the time." She said. The nurse came to check on a sleeping Harry. She wrote some notes and slightly walked out of the room careful not to wake up Harry or Liam. "How is he nurse?" the doctor asked. "He is sleeping right now but he doesn't seem to be in pain. So let's just wait until the morning to see the final result." The nurse said as she went on to check on her other patients. The doctor nodded, and read the nurses notes.

The next morning as the sun began to raise Liam woke up to seeing his husband still sleeping he slowly leaned over and placed a tender kiss on Harry's cheek and decided to talk to the doctor about Harry's progress. "Excuse me nurse?" Liam said as he approached the front desk. "Yes Mr. Styne?" the nurse asked. "I was just concerned how my husband's feeling." Liam asked. "I was just about to come and check on him." the nurse said as she made her way into Harry's hospital room. When they came back into Harry's room Harry was just about to wake up. "Babe?" Harry said sleepily eyes fluttering. "Morning babe how are you feeling?" Liam asked as he grabbed his hand. Harry groaned at the amount of sun coming in. "I'll just pull the blinds" the nurse said. "How's the head?" the nurse asked. Harry didn't feel right at all he felt quite nauseous. Anne and Karen had fallen asleep on the sleep on the sofa. Niall was awake with Louis and Zayn was fast asleep.

"Niall I want Brekkie." Louis said as his tummy grumbled. "Okay boo what would you like?" "Cereal pwease." Louis asked. "Okay boo." Niall said as he carried Louis into the kitchen to pour him a bowl of cereal. "Ni will papa and daddy be home today?" Louis asked. "I don't know boo when grandma and nana wake up we'll ask them if we can call the hospital okay boo." Niall said as he placed the bowl of cereal in front of Louis. "Ni I miss daddy and papa I hope papa is okay." Louis said suddenly feeling sad. "I know boo I miss him too why don't we make him a get well picture for him when he comes home from the hospital huh?" Niall said. Louis nodded. "What about Zaynie he would want to make a picture for papa too." Louis said. "Of course boo when Zaynie wakes up we'll tell him we are going to make pictures for papa to make him feel better." Niall said as he poured himself some cereal as well.

Louis tried to feed himself but made a mess. Niall laughed and decided to help Louis before having his own. The nurse checked Harry over. "Okay Mr. Styne I am prescribing you bed rest for the day no strenuous activities today but if you still feel worse you can come back anytime. I am also giving you a nausea medication in case if you're feeling nauseous. You are free to leave." The nurse said filling out the discharge papers. "Thank you doctor." Liam said as he helped Harry get up and walk out to the car. "Now let's go home and see our lovely boys and ease their nerves." Liam said as he started the car. As Liam drove Harry decided to nap a bit until they made it back to their house. However they were almost home when Harry lurched forward. "Haz what's wrong?" Liam said trying to look for a safe place to stop. "I have to throw up." Harry said gagging. "Hold on babe." Liam said as he pulled over to the side of the road. "Here babe," he said as he helped Harry out of the car. Liam grabbed Harry's curls as Harry began throwing up on the side of the road. "Oh babe just let it out everything will be okay." Liam said as he rubbed Harry's back. Harry started crying. "Babe I hate this." Harry said. "I know babe just relax so you don't make yourself any sicker okay?" Liam said. Harry nodded as he finished puking. "Are you done babe?" Liam asked. Harry nodded in which he asked Liam for a water bottle. Liam handed him a water bottle and a packet of crackers to ease his stomach.