chapter 39

Harry nodded feeling bad he had snapped at Liam. "I am sorry I snapped at you. I am just frustrated." Harry groaned. "I completely understand. I would be frustrated too if this happened to me. If I could I would love to take away your pain," Liam said trying to comfort Harry. "Now can we go to the hospital to get you checked out?" Liam asked. At first Harry was a little apprehensive about going but eventually he agreed to going to the hospital. "Anne I am going to take Harry to the hospital to see why he won't stop vomiting," Liam called.

Anne nodded. Zayn heard and went to see his papa who was hovering over the bucket. "Daddy why is papa's head in the bucket?" Zayn asked. "Buddy papa isn't feeling good," Liam said. Zayn nodded as he went back to where Anne, Niall and Louis were. Liam held the bucket as Harry continued vomiting into the bucket. Liam helped Harry into the car as he drove to the hospital.

Liam drove very slowly. Harry violently threw up in the car and moaned about stomach cramps. Anne had to comfort Zayn who was very sad. "Zayn why are you sad?" Anne asked as she saw the boy was quiet. "Where are papa and daddy going?" Zayn asked. 'Daddy is taking papa to the hospital because papa can't stop vomiting," Anne said. "Is he going to be okay?" Zayn asked. "He'll be fine," Anne said. Zayn nodded as he quietly played by himself. Anne couldn't help but feel bad for the boy. Back at the car Harry continued to whine about stomach cramps. "Babe we are almost at the hospital," Liam said as he continued the drive. Harry nodded as he kept one hand on his stomach and the other grasping the handle above the car door. Moments later they arrived at the hospital. Liam got out first then he came around to the side Harry was on and opened the door for Harry. As he got Harry out of the car he didn't mind the smell of vomit in the car that could always be cleaned out.

Liam went onto the left side of Harry and walked slowly into the hospital with Harry grasping one hand on his stomach. Once they walked into the hospital Liam made his way to the reception desk. "My husband has been vomiting nonstop," Liam said. The receptionist handed Liam a clip board and told him to fill out the paper and that the doctor would see them eventually. Liam went over to Harry and helped him sit in the chair as he began filling out the necessary forms.

Halfway through Liam wasn't paying attention to Harry when he violently threw up everywhere. A nurse rushed over with a bowl and held it for Harry. "Oh babe I'm sorry," Liam said as he stopped what he was doing to tend to Harry. "Thank you madam," Liam said as Harry continued vomiting. "No worries once this episode is finished with we will move you guys to a cubicle" the nurse said.

Liam nodded as he continued to help Harry. The nurse left to go get Harry a cup of water. Harry soon finished and the nurse gave Harry some water and then grabbed a wheelchair to help move Harry into a cubicle. The nurse wheeled Harry into the cubicle as Liam followed behind. "Let me know if you need anything," the nurse said. She helped Harry onto the bed before leaving the room. Harry lay on the bed occasionally rubbing his stomach while Liam sat in a chair next to the bed occasionally massaging Harry's palms. "Are you okay babe?" Liam asked. "My stomach still hurts," Harry whines.

"I know sweetie a Dr. will be in soon." Liam says comforting his husband. "When will the doctor be here?" Harry asked pitifully. "Soon babe," Liam said trying to ease Harry's pain. "Don't feel good" Harry whimpered. "I know babe the doctor is on his way," Liam said getting a little annoyed with Harry's complaining. However he didn't realize Harry was saying that as he felt himself about to go into a fit.

"Babe what's wrong?" Liam asked. Moments later Harry started going into a fit again. Liam looked on worriedly as he pressed the button to call the nurse. Moments later the nurse arrived. "What's wrong?" the nurse asked. "He just started having a fit," Liam said worriedly. The nurse nodded as he grabbed a needle and filled it with a sedative to stop Harry from having the fit. The medicine quickly worked it course and Harry passed out.