chapter 10

~Niall's P.O.V. ~

I understand what is wrong with my papa. I feel sorry for my dad he has to take care of papa and me and Zayn and Louis. I and Zayn have stepped up to help dad with Louis. I know taking care of a family member with a disability isn't easy. For example my friend Luke has a brother named Michael who is mute from a traumatic past. Luke sometimes has to speak for his brother but he still loves his brother very much.

Louis is a remarkable kid I am happy he wants to do the same things as me. Just because someone is different doesn't mean they can't do the same things as other people. But sometimes I feel like me Louis and Zayn are left out. I miss us being a family and hanging out together I wish I could talk to dad about this but he's too busy to pay attention to us. L~ end of Niall's P.O.V. ~

As Liam is walking past his oldest son's room he hears Niall's conversation with Zayn. He can't help but cry a little. "I am going to take both Zayn and Niall out to have a talk with them." Liam says going to talk to his two oldest sons.

"Boys can we have a talk?" Liam calls from the bottom of the stairs. "Coming dad" both boys said in unison. "Boys we need to have a talk" Liam said. "Are we in trouble?" Niall asked. "No not at all I just want to talk to you boys about something." Liam said as the boys followed Liam out the door.

"Boys I know you must be feeling like me and papa are neglecting you I feel that way too. I feel like me and papa isn't spending enough time with you three." Liam said. "Dad I understand what is wrong with papa but it's not fair that he can't spend time with us and we can't do the same with him. Also with Louis in a wheelchair we have nothing against our baby brother we love him very much. It's just me and Zayn sometimes feel left out of spending time with you and papa." Niall said.

"You're always busy taking care of papa and tending to Louis I admire you for that." Niall adds slowly tearing up. "Is this true Zayn?" Liam asks. Zayn nods as a single tear cascades down his cheek. Little sniffles can be heard from both boys. "Come here boys," Liam says hugging both boys close as they stuff their heads on Liam's chest and begin crying.

"Its okay boys, it's okay, I know it isn't fair for the three of you. You three deserve to have quality time with both me and your papa but one thing I am really happy about is both of you stepping up to help me with your brother." Liam says lovingly.

"We had to because we are a family and families usually help each other when the other needs help if that means helping you with Louis and papa then we'll step up and do it." Niall said while Zayn nodded. "How was I lucky to have such loving and understanding boys?" Liam said. "Dad you and papa raised us to be men and respect and be helpful so we have been doing just that." Niall said looking into Liam's eyes.

"I'll talk to papa about what we talked about okay?" Liam acknowledged. Both boys nodded but before Niall exited the room he turned back to Liam and said "how are you going to explain all this to Lou?" Liam then went to check on Louis. "Lou can I talk to you a moment?" Liam asked. "Yes daddy," Louis said raising his arms up to be picked up. "Lou I know this might be hard for you to understand but you know how papa gets headaches because of an accident right?" Liam said. Louis nodded.

"I had a talk with your brothers about why papa hasn't been able to spend time with you three and your bubba's told me they feel left out because I have to take care of you or papa," Liam said. "It's Lou Lou's fault why bubba's can't be with papa and daddy?" Louis asked close to tears. "No bud not at all it's mine I feel like I am ignoring my babies and papa is missing out on playing with you three because of his headaches." Liam said bringing Louis in for a hug.

"shhhh bud it's okay papa and I still love you three why don't we go see your silly brothers and have a family cuddle. "What about papa?" Louis asked. "Of course papa too," Liam said bringing Louis into the living room.