chapter 29

Back at the hospital Liam had found out that louis had sprained his arm but for protocol Liam had the doctor check louis' leg to see if he sprained it or broke it in the fall. The doctor told Liam that louis' leg had a little cut from the glass and a little bruise forming on it and it should heal on its own.

Liam thanked the doctor as he gathered louis and took him back to the car. While he got louis into his car seat Anne called Liam. "Liam, Harry had a little panic attack because he heard about what happened to Niall but he is okay he is currently sleeping it off and Niall is still sleeping a bit. How is little Louis?" Anne asked into the phone.

"louis is fine he just bruised his leg and got a cut on it but he also sprained his wrist. He was a good boy at the hospital." Liam said. "I'm glad he is okay I will give him lots of cuddles when you two get back home," Anne said ending the call. "thanks, Anne," Liam said ending the call.

Liam continued the drive home. Louis was nodding off in the car. The poor boy had a rough day with being in the hospital Liam knew what Zayn did wasn't going to go without being punished. Liam eventually came home and walked in the house with a sleeping louis tucked in his arms.

"aww poor baby," Anne said quietly pecking the sleeping tired boy on the side of the head. "I know Anne I am going to put him down for a nap and go to have a talk with Zayn and then check on Niall and Harry," Liam said going to take louis to his bedroom. Anne nodded as she went into the kitchen to fix herself some lunch.

As soon as Liam was assured louis was sound asleep he exited the boy's room and walked into the living room where Zayn was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. "bud you know what we have to talk about," Liam said sitting next to his little son on the couch. Zayn nodded looking up with tears cascading down his cheek.

"bud you should have watched Zayn more cautiously. He could have gotten seriously hurt or worse. I understand taking care of a disabled person isn't easy and you don't understand what is wrong with louis but I still need you to be a big brother to louis just like Niall is a big brother to you and louis am I clear?" Liam asked. Zayn nodded. "and you know what must happen," Liam said. Zayn nodded laying his bottom on Liam's lap.

"ready baby?" Liam said as he rose his hand. Zayn nodded burying his face into Liam's knee. 5 slaps later and Zayn was a balling mess. "shhhh, babe it's okay it's all over. Please stop or you'll make yourself sick," Liam said cuddling Zayn close to him and rubbing him softly on the back. Anne walked into the room but stayed close to the entrance to living room just admiring the scene in front of her.

Even though Liam had been faced with these situations he still manages to never break down. With his family by his side there was no way he could ever be broken. "hi honey," Anne said as she walked into the living room. "hi Anne," Liam said as he continued rubbing Zayn on the back and talking with Anne at the same time. "can you give Zayn cuddles while I go to check on Niall and Harry?" Liam asked getting off the couch and handing her Zayn.

Niall stirred in his papa's arm's and instantly panicked as he woke up he didn't realize Harry was just sleeping. Liam came into the room just in time. "babe are you okay?" Liam asked going towards the panicked teen. "what, what happened?" Niall asked looking around the room. "you had a panic attack and I brought you in here to sleep with papa," "is papa okay?" Niall asked. "he will be babe don't worry he just needs to sleep the migraine off do you want to get up or stay in the bed with papa," Liam asked.

"stay with papa but can you get my comic book?" Niall said. Liam nodded and went to fetch it for him. Niall didn't want to leave his papa's side. What would happen when the next party was? Liam returned with the comic book and handed it to Niall. "if you need anything else text me because I don't want you waking up your papa okay?" Liam said walking out of the room. Niall nodded and quietly began to read his comic book.

Liam went to see Zayn and louis who were enjoying cuddles. The next few hours were peaceful. However, Harry woke up three hours later groaning in pain. Niall comforted his papa before texting his dad.

Niall; dad papa is awake and groaning. Liam; I am on my way bud. Liam ended the text and made his way to the bedroom. "I'll take care of him Niall." Liam said going over to Harry. "hi babe are you okay?" Liam asked rubbing the side of Harry's temple. Harry shook his head. "is it just your head" Liam asked. Harry shook his head no. Liam grabbed the bucket just in case. Niall stayed in the bedroom. Karen stayed with Zayn and louis downstairs.

"Niall are you sure you want to be in the room with papa?" Liam asked. Niall nodded continuing to read his comic. "okay if you need anything please text me, "Liam said before exiting the room. Niall nodded continuing his comic.

As Niall was reading his comic Harry was trying to rid of the nauseous feeling but it wasn't working. Suddenly Harry lurched forward and threw up in the bucket. Niall went into comfort mode and held his papa's hair back as Harry continued to puke in the bucket. Niall then text his dad that Harry had puked. Liam rushed into the bedroom. Liam rubbed his husband's back and took the bucket from Harry's shaky hands. Harry pointed to his stomach. "you want a tummy rub?" Liam asked his puking husband.

"Ni sweetie can you give papa a tummy rub?" Liam asked. Niall nodded and rubbed his papa's tummy. "is that okay papa?" Niall said not knowing if he was doing it okay. Harry nodded slowly as he softly rubbed his papa's stomach. "babe do you want anything to drink?" Liam asked. Harry nodded no all he wanted was to relax. Liam nodded and continued to rub Harry's back.

Harry arched forward and continued vomiting. Liam was caught off guard and had moved the bucket. Harry groaned in pain his headache was so painful. "awe babe I'm so sorry," Liam said as Harry continued vomiting. Suddenly Niall began gagging from the sight of his papa vomiting. Before Liam could move he had both vomiting. Niall all over himself and the bed and Harry into the bucket. Liam called his mom hurting Harry's head in the process.

"I'm sorry babe," Liam said lowering his voice. Karen eventually came into the room and was shocked at the sight. "awe babes," she said as she helped Niall out of the bed and stripped the sheets off the bed. Liam had helped Harry out of the bed. Karen placed the bin on Niall's lap as she changed the sheets. She then felt Niall's head for a temperature and sighed when there wasn't one. "Niall are you okay?" Karen asked her oldest grandson. Niall nodded as she finished changing the sheets. "Harry sweetheart are you okay?" Harry nodded tiredly lazily laying his head on Liam's shoulder. Liam felt so bad for his husband.

Niall shrugged still feeling very nauseous. He held the bucket close. Karen comforted Niall. "was from me throwing up" Harry whispers feeling very guilty. Niall shrugged not trusting himself to sleep. "does it hurt anywhere Ni just point or you just feel sick" Karen asks. Niall nodded no as he laid his head on the pillow.

Karen ruffled the boys' hair and tried to get him to sleep. She left the bin by the boy just in case. When Karen was assured Niall was asleep she walked out f the room and went to check on Louis and Zayn. Zayn was helping louis with the trains as he only had one hand for now. As one was in a sling. Liam got Harry back to sleep before checking on Niall.

"hey babe are you okay?" Liam asked as he stood next to Liam. Niall shrugged his shoulders "what's wrong babe?" Liam asked. "I feel tired but I don't want to sleep," Niall said tiredly. "if you're tired bud then sleep," Liam said nuzzling Niall's hair.

"still can't sleep" Niall moaned. "why's that?" Liam asked. Niall shrugged. "you still feeling sick buddy?" Liam asked. Niall shrugged no he didn't really know how he was feeling. Liam sat down on the bed next to Niall and rubbed his back. Niall moved so his head was on his dad's lap. Liam smiled and ruffled the boys' hair. Niall's eyes began to flutter open and shut till he finally relaxed and was asleep. Releasing tiny snores every occasionally, and once Liam was assured Niall was asleep he got off the bed and went to check on Louis and Zayn.

Karen smiled at him as they were playing together. Zayn was being careful of louis' bad arm. "Harry is asleep so I decided to come and see these two," Liam said. "how is Niall?" Karen asked seeing the absence of the oldest child. "he is asleep also," Liam said sitting on the couch. Karen nodded "do you want a cup of tea?" she asked. "please" Liam asked as he sat down on the sofa finally having a peaceful moment. Niall soon started twisting and turning in his sleep.