chapter 26

"that was amazing," Harry said as he laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling. "are you sure it wasn't too much for you?" Liam asked concerned as he sat up looking at Harry. "not at all babe," Harry said pecking Liam on the side of the head. "what do we have planned today?" Harry asked. "well I got to take the boys to school, and I was thinking you and I could just have a quiet day just the two of us?" Liam propositioned. "you'll be back, home, right?" Harry asked nervously. "of course, babe I got an idea let's go somewhere and get you something to keep you safe while I am not home sometimes," Liam said as he left to get the kids ready for school.

Harry went downstairs into the living room and sat on the couch watching TV. "papa," Niall, Zayn and louis all said in unison. "hi babe how did you sleep?" Harry asked his kids. "good papa," the kids said in unison. "have a good day at school boys," Harry said as Liam and the kids all exited the house and made their way to the car.

With Liam out taking the kids to school Harry sat in the living room quietly watching the television. Moments later Liam appeared through the front door. "babe are you ready?" Liam asked. "for what babe?" Harry asked perplexed. "it's a surprise babe," Liam said as he and Harry made their way out of the house and drove down the street. "where are we going?" Harry asked. 'you'll see," Liam said trying not to ruin the surprise.

Finally, they arrived at the location. Liam got out of the car first and went over to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for Harry. He then told Harry to cover his eyes as he walked him over to the entrance of the place. "hi, may I help you?" a lady spoke. "yes, I'm Liam I called you about making a special companion for my husband here?" Liam said gesturing to Harry. "yes of course follow me," the lady spoke as Liam walked Harry over to the front of the place.

"babe, where are we?" Harry asked. "okay open your eyes," Liam said as he removed his hands from Harry's eyes. "welcome to Build a Bear," the sales lady said. "babe what are we doing here," Harry asked. "I thought about making you a bear with my voice so when you squeeze its paw you'll hear my voice whenever you are scared or miss me," Liam smiled. Harry began to tear up hearing this.

"aww babe don't cry," Liam said comforting him. "go pick out any bear you want," Liam said as he went over to the bear sound effect creation station and he picked up a microphone and talked into the microphone. After he was done Harry came back with a blue teddy bear in his hands. "babe can we get one more for Louis and Zayn please?" Harry asked feeling bad he was getting something and his kids weren't getting anything.

"sure babe," Liam said taking Harry's bear as Harry left to find a bear for louis and Zayn. Harry chose a superman bear for Louis and for Zayn he choose a bear with a motorcycle outfit. "what about for Niall?" Harry asked. "babe I don't think he would like a bear why don't we just get him a couple of video games," Liam said going to get the stuffed animals stuffed. Harry nodded as he joined Liam watching the teddy bears get stuffed. Harry named his bear Narry but he decided to allow Louis and Zayn to name their bears so they paid for the bears and made their way out of the store not before stopping at GameStop and buying Niall two video games Grand Theft Auto 5 and Mario Kart.

After they finished their shopping trip the couple decided to stop for lunch Liam got pizza while Harry got pasta. The couple ate in silence while enjoying their time alone without the kids. After they finished eating Liam and Harry decided to drive back home because someone had to be home to pick up the kids from school. As Liam drove home Harry started feeling the familiar pain in his head again.

Harry was scrunching his head in pain. "babe what's wrong?" Liam asked concerned. "my head hurts a bit," Harry said. "we'll be home soon babe," Liam said trying to ease Harry's discomfort. Harry nodded slowly as to not aggravate his migraine further. When they finally reached the house, Liam carried the build a bear houses and the bag of video games and brought them in the kitchen. Then he brought Harry into the kitchen and gave Harry his migraine pills. "take a nap babe," Liam said handing Harry his new teddy bear. Harry nodded as he retrieved the bear and made his way into the bedroom.