chapter 17

The next day Niall calls his friends and Andy to come to his house to hang out Liam had just finished changing Louis when Louis saw his bubba and started bouncing in Liam's arms. "I'm sorry guys I'll take him out of your hair, c'mon Lou bubba can't play now," Liam said trying to distract Louis but failing miserably. "Bubba, bubba" Louis cries out reaching his arms out.

"Liam!" Harry called out "Niall can you take him for a bit please?" Liam asked. "Sure dad," Niall said placing Louis into his arms and quickly stopped crying. "You cheeky monkey," Niall tsked playfully. "Guys this is my baby brother Louis," Louis waved shyly and hid his face in Niall's neck. "Why is he wearing a diaper he is such a baby," one of Niall's friends say.

"Dude not cool he's 4 sometimes he has accidents lay off," Niall seethed. "Okay sorry man hey Lou do you want to play Fifa with us?" Niall's friend Jamie asked. Louis nodded surprisingly going into Jamie's arms holding the video game control. Andy saw Niall stick up for his brother she appreciates Niall for being a sweet big brother and she begins to play with Louis too.

Harry soon joins the crew for a short while before a migraine and sickness sets in badly Andy sees how caring Niall is as he holds the bucket for Harry. Liam currently comes to check on Louis. "Babe are you okay?" Liam asked. "M-migraine," Harry says before puking again. "Niall bud I'll take him and Louis you go back and hang with your friends," Liam said. "Dude what's wrong with him?" James asked.

"He gets migraines a lot because of an accident and the sickness come with the migraines," Niall explains to his friends. "Is he okay?" Andy asked. "He will be okay he just need to sleep it off," Niall says. His friends nod and get back to their game. "I'm going to check on him," Niall says going to check on Harry.

Niall walked into his parents' bedroom to see Harry having his head over a bucket while holding his head in agony. "Hey papa how are you feeling?" Niall asked. "Not good but I'll be fine I'm sorry for embarrassing you in front of your friends," Harry says before expelling another round of sick into the bucket. "I'm not embarrassed pop is there anything I can do?" Niall asked.

"Don't worry bud I'll take care of papa you go hang out with your friends," Liam said returning back to Harry. Harry unexpectedly was hit with another round of sick and he managed to cough up another round of bile and the pills. Liam was worried. Niall went back to his friends. Harry was very pale Liam felt his head for a fever. Harry's head did feel a little warm.

"I'm going to call the doctor babe," Liam said Harry nodded his head slowly trying not to aggravate the migraine further. Andy goes up to Niall as he sits back down on the couch. "Are you okay?" she asks. "No," Niall said as he begins shaking. "What's wrong?" Andy asks. "I'm sorry you guys had to be here when my papa is sick I know my family isn't normal," Niall cried.

"Don't worry about it you feeling okay?" Andy asks. Niall nods yes but instantly pales. All of a sudden Niall passes out Andy begins screaming for Liam. Liam rushes downstairs. Zayn bursts into tears. Andy comforts Niall and feels a major fever. She rolls the boy to the side and asks someone to grab the bucket that was in the room. "Niall babes please wake up," Liam says rubbing Niall on the cheek trying to wake the boy up. "Someone get me a wet towel," Liam called. Andy went into the kitchen and wet a rag and brought it back to Liam.

Liam puts it on Niall's head. This causes Niall to violently puke. Harry is left alone and can't hold the bucket and throws up all over the bed. Louis soon wakes up from a nap crying because he had used his nappy. "Are you okay Zi?" Liam asks as he makes sure Niall is okay. Zayn shrugs. "Zi he is going to be okay," a minute later Niall groans. "What's-""what hurts Ni why didn't you tell me you didn't feel well" Liam asks.

Liam had so many questions. Harry felt so ill. His head was banging and his stomach was twisting. Five minutes later the door bell rang. It was the doctor. Joel one of Niall's other friends went and answered it. Liam wondered if Niall had been puking and didn't tell him. "Nothing hurts dad I think it's just because I'm worried about papa," Niall said. "You sure Ni?" Liam asked not believing it as the boy had a fever.

Then the doctor walked in. Zayn was very quiet during this. "I'm fine dad can the doctor look at papa after me?" Niall asked as the doctor began his examination. "Of course" Liam said. Niall nodded before gagging. Liam grabbed the bucket and held it. He sighed Niall was definitely hiding something Liam hoped it was a bug and not anything serious. "What's your name?" the doctor asked a puking Niall. "His name is Niall" Liam answered. "How many days have you been vomiting for," the doctor asked.

"I don't know, Niall how long have you been vomiting for?" Liam asked. "I didn't feel nauseous today dad all I was feeling was nervous about papa," Niall said. However Niall lied he vomited a few times the night before but didn't say anything because his friends were coming over. Liam nodded. The dr. asked a few more questions. "Niall needs rest and plenty of fluids," it was also the reason he was off with Louis the day before.

Then the DR walked up the stairs to go examine Harry when sobs and screams were heard from Louis. Liam went to check on Louis and was met with the smell of urine. "Awww babe did you use your nappy?" Liam asks. Louis nodded wanting to be picked up. Liam picked Louis up and took him to the changing table and changed Louis out of the nappy into a new one.

After Liam had finished changing Louis he went to check on Harry. The doctor was just starting to examine Harry. "How's Niall?" Harry asked. "He's okay he kind of passed out earlier because of a fever he seems okay now but he needs rest and lots of fluids," Harry opened his eyes wide and couldn't believe his ears before he held his head in pain. Niall played down how he felt. He felt dreadful. Zayn had been awfully quiet.

"You okay Zayn?" Andy asked as she stroked Niall's hair who was almost asleep. Zayn at first nodded yes but a few moments later shook his head no. "What's bothering you babe?" Andy asked Zayn. Zayn didn't say anything. Andy brought the sick bucket closer to Niall. "The bucket is here babe if you need it,"

The doctor tells Liam to give Harry plenty of fluids and make sure he gets enough sleep. Liam decides to pull the couch out as a bed and makes Niall and Harry sleep there so it'll be easier for Liam to take care of both Harry and Niall. Liam decides that Zayn and Louis should stay with Grandma Karen for a couple of days. He rings his mom to collect Louis and Zayn. Andy feels attached to Niall. Niall's other friends soon leave.