chapter 59

as soon as Harry got off the phone he turned to Liam and said "I want to go home now," "Honey i know you do but you know we can't," Liam said trying to calm Harry down. "I don't care I'm leaving now," Harry said as he began ripping the wires that were attached to him. "Honey please lie back down," Liam said trying to bring Harry back to the hospital bed. "No you can't make me," Harry said swinging his arms back and accidentally hitting Liam in the nose. 

Unfortunately one of the nurses heard the commotion and came running into the room. "Mr. Styne it's okay relax," the nurse said as she lightly pushed Harry towards the bed. "Unhand me madam," Harry said as he struggled against the nurse' hold. As Harry continued struggling the nurse began preparing a syringe as Harry continued struggling the nurse immediately administered the sedative into Harry's neck. 

As the sedative was administered Harry began feeling woozy; he began swaying back and forth until his knees began to buckle from underneath him. Liam was quick to catch Harry before Harry crashed to the floor. "I'm sorry Mr. Styne we had to do this," the nurse said as she properly disposed of the needle. "I understand," Liam said as he and the nurse brought a now unconscious Harry back to his bed. 

"Are you okay?" the nurse asked noticing the little remnants of blood on the side of Liam's nose. "I'll be fine it's fine it's Harry I'm concerned I actually would like to take him home and we'll just have the surgery as outpatient," Liam said really just wanting to get Harry home because he secretly regrets having Harry admitted there. "I'd like to speak with the surgeon," Liam demanded. "alright Mr. Styne," the nurse said as she left to go get the nurse. With the nurse gone Liam turned his attention to Harry. "I forgive you honey and i promise you we will go home," Liam said as he lightly kissed Harry on the cheek. 

A few moments later the nurse returned to the room with the surgeon. "Mr. Styne the nurse just told me what happened are you okay?" the surgeon asked examining Liam's injuries. "I'm fine I'm actually concerned about Harry I honestly think I'll just release him and I'll bring him back next week for the surgery; and then I'll bring him home to recover," Liam said. "Are you sure?" the surgeon asked. "For sure," Liam said. "alright I'll get the discharge papers and once he's awake he'll be ready to be discharged," the surgeon said. "Thank you," Liam said looking at Harry peacefully sleeping in the bed. 

As soon as the nurse and surgeon left the room Liam went by an unconscious Harry in the bed and said "I'll accept and when you wake up we'll be going home," a few moments later the surgeon came into the room with the papers for Liam to sign. "Thank you doctors," Liam said as he handed the surgeon the signed papers. "Honey I don't know if you can hear me but when you wake up we'll be going home," Liam said by Harry's ear. Liam could tell when Harry wakes up he'll be excited. Tomorrow Liam will call Anne and tell it'll be a surprise for the boys especially Louis. Liam finally fell asleep in a chair next to Harry's bed. 

Early the next morning Liam woke up before Harry was due to wake up and called Anne. "hello?" Anne said groggily into the phone. "hi Anne sorry I woke you but I wanted to tell you that Harry is getting discharged today," Liam said. "why I thought he wasn't getting discharged till after the surgery," Anne asked concerned. "I'll explain later when we get home," Liam said. "also Anne don't tell the boys yet especially Louis," Liam said ending the call. 

"okay honey see you soon," Anne said ending the call. "Alright Anne see you soon," Liam said ending the call. As Liam ended the call the nurse and the surgeon entered the room. The nurse began preparing the antidote to the sedative that was administered to Harry. Once the sedative was administered Liam began to wait to see if Harry would wake up. 

Within a few minutes Harry began stirring. Liam was quick to be by Harry's side. Liam grabbed Harry's hand as he lightly caressed his hand. "Haz honey I'm here," Liam said as Harry's eyes slowly started to open. "Li-Liam wha-what happened?" Harry asked groggily. "you were asleep because you started attacking the nurses and you accidentally hit me in the nose," Liam said. "I what I'm sorry Li I hope you're not mad," Harry said. "not at all honey but I have some good news," Liam said.