chapter 25

(caution smut warning,)

"babe we need to talk about this," Liam said taking Harry's hand into his bigger one. "what do we have to talk about?" Harry asked. "about your separation anxiety I want to find a solution on making you feel safe," Liam said. "I already feel safe with you," Harry said quietly. "I know you do babe but I can't always be home to help you," Liam said pecking the side of Harry's hand.

"I love you babe always remember that whenever I am not home," Liam said as their food arrived. The couple began to eat their food but Harry was being quiet. "babe is there something wrong?" Liam asked concerned. "no, I'm going to go to the bathroom," Harry said. "okay babe do you want me to come to the bathroom with you?" Liam asked. "no babe I'll be back," Harry said getting up from the chair and making his way to the bathroom.

A few minutes later Harry hadn't returned so Liam made his way to the bathroom. He heard some crying from behind the bathroom door. "babe what's wrong? Can I come in?" Liam called from behind the bathroom door. Liam didn't receive an answer so he walked into the bathroom and saw Harry with tear tracks down his face by the bathroom mirror.

"babe what's wrong?" Liam asked as he made his way to his crying husband. "I don't know, I feel like I am ruining our night," Harry sniffled into Liam's chest. "babe you ruined nothing all I care about is if you are okay," Liam said comforting Harry.

"can we just enjoy the rest of our night and then go home?" Harry asked. "of course, babe," Liam said as he wiped away a stray tear from Harry's face and pecked him on the lips. The two of them walked out of the bathroom and made their way back to their table and continued to eat their dinner. After they finished eating Liam asked for the check and quickly paid and the two love birds made their way back to the house.

As Liam drove Harry was quietly starring out the window occasional sniffles here and there. "babe it's okay we're almost home," Liam said stroking Harry's hand with his thumb. "babe I want to do something we haven't done in a long time," Harry said bashfully. "and what might that be?" Liam asked inquisitively.

"I want you to make love to me," Harry said. "are you sure babe we can do it another night when you're feeling a little better," Liam said. "I'm sure babe I think it will help ease my stress," Harry said. "okay babe but we'll take it slow as I don't want to aggravate your migraines or anything okay babe?" Liam bargained. Harry nodded in agreement as Liam continued driving.

Harry was sitting in the passenger seat, while Liam stares straight ahead at the road. Suddenly a devious idea crossed his mind. Harry bit his bottom lip and unbuckled his seatbelt. "what are you doing?" he asked letting his gaze fall on Harry for a fraction of a second. "just keep driving," Harry teased rubbing his hand on Liam's upper thigh. His dick hardening under his hand.

"babe we can't- "he shudders, keeping his eyes on the road. "shah" Harry said pulling down his black dress pants, and boxers. He gripped the steering wheel tighter, trying not to swerve too much off the road.

A loud gasp slips from his lips and he hastily pulls the car over. "god Harry you're so hot," Liam groans as his voice hitched when Harry sat in his lap.

"babe we should get back home before my mother wonders what happened to us," Liam said trying to compose himself. "let's continue this at home," Harry said getting back into the passenger seat. "what about the kids?" Liam asked. "I'm sure by the time we get back home they should be asleep," Harry said. Liam nodded in agreement as he continued the long, quiet drive back home.

A few minutes later Liam parks the car outside of the house and helps Harry get out of the car. They enter through the door and both Harry's and Liam's moms enter the living room happy to see both their son's. "how was your night babes?" Karen and Anne both said in unison.

"it was amazing," Liam said as he and Harry made their way to the bedroom. "how were the boys?" Liam asked. "Niall and Zayn are asleep louis was a little upset but once you guys left he calmed down and played with his brothers now he is asleep too," Karen said. "thanks mom's we owe you one," Liam said.

"no problem babe, we're going to be going now, night you two," Karen and Anne said as they both exited the house and drove away down the driveway. Now that Liam and Harry were alone the loving couple decided to continue their night of fun from where they left off at during the drive home.