Beast Boy X Reader

Welcome back my fellow fangirls/fanboys, to another wonderful chapter of my one-shots. This time with the adorable Beast Boy. Also there is a mention of bullying. Anyways, enjoy!

Key: Y/N=Your Name   Y/F/A= Your Favourite Animal Y/F/N= Your Friend's Name

Your POV:

Today is a peaceful quiet day, a little cloudy outside which makes it even better. Today is the annual movie marathon with my best friend, Garfield.

I've already laid out all the food, which is vegetarian friendly for Garfield's sake, and found a stack of cheesy movies that I'm sure we'll both enjoy. To be honest though, I think I'm falling for him.

Falling for his terrible jokes, his attempts at flirting, his strangely indescribable green skin and his adorable smile. That's what made me love him from the very beginning.

Now all I have to do is wait for him to show up. I sit on the couch and try to entertain myself for the time being.

Then I hear a notification on my phone. I take a look at it and am absolutely shocked at what I see.

Y/F/N just sent me a photo of Garfield in a park, kissing one of the gossip girls from my school. That gossip girl also happened to be one of my school bullies. The longer I stare at the photo, the more heart ache I feel.

Warm tears trickle down my cheeks as I toss my phone across the room and run upstairs to my bedroom. That's where I lie for the remainder of the day, bawling my eyes out, trying to mend a broken heart. Although you can't mend the broken.

Time Skip To Next Week

I have skipped school all week so far, but I can't avoid it forever, no matter how much I want to. So after procrastinating whether or not to go today, I decide that it would be best if I did. Now I'm currently walking to school, terrified about how the day will play out.

When I arrive throug the gates, I keep my head down and out of sight, hoping to hide my guilt and depression from the swarms of school students.

"Hey look, it's the loser"

It was the unmistakable voice of the highly annoying gossip girl. AKA Josie Pry, school bully, head of the gossip girls and pretty much loved by everyone, except those she defines as inferior. Which includes me.

I slowly begin walking again, completely ignoring her.

"Did you just blow me off!?" She exclaims in horror.

I continue ignoring her, until I hear the clicking of her heels coming closer and the revolting stench of her perfume become more intoxicating. Then I feel her hand on my shoulder, holding me with a harsh grip and digging her nails into my skin.

"Nobody blows me off" She scowls.

Then she slaps me hard on the cheek, causing me to fall to the ground.

"You saw Garfield and I yesterday, didn't you? He's a really good kisser you know." She snarls.

The memory slowly etches itself back into my mind, the one I took almost all week trying to erase. Tears slowly began to well up in my eyes, I clenched my jaw as a feeble attempt to stop them from falling.

"Aww, did I hurt your feelings? I didn't know you had a thing for him, that's certainly news to me" She antagonises, feigning surprise.

By now everyone has gathered around to see the little display Josie is putting on, making it a whole lot more humiliating for me. Although that's her goal in life, to humiliate people, ruin them and get them to completely surrender to her reign.

I then hear the whispering of insults and hushed giggles from the other students surrounding me. Now I am fully enclosed in a circle of my own guilt. I stand up quickly try to run away, but the other students block my exit. Trying another direction, I am again blocked and every other escape is already closed in by the swarm of students.

Finding an opening in front of me, I run for it. Suddenly, a strong force sends me hurdling to the ground, knocking all the air out of my lungs. When I sit up, I feel a stinging pain on my right leg. The sound of laughter fills my ears immediately, I look up and see Josie smirking down at me proudly. I close my eyes, wishing it all away.

Hearing a hushed silence across the crowd of laughing children, two, soft warm hands embrace my shoulders. Slowly, I open my eyes and I am met with the familiar emerald green ones, staring back at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" He whispers to me.

Kind of a stupid question if you ask me.

I glance down at my leg, where a large red graze has formed, slowly beginning to bleed. Garfield gets the gesture and looks at my wound. All in one movement, he swings me up into his strong arms and carries me bridal style. At this, I stupidly blush.

Slowly, he turns towards Josie and sends her a cold glare before turning back around, delivering it to everybody else. With me still in his arms, he discreetly walks out of the circle and the children part like the Red Sea did for Moses.

We make our way to the nurses office silently and I dare not utter a word. When we arrive, he sets me down on the chair and goes fishing in the closets for the correct first aid supplies. Finding them, he retrieves some water soaked paper towels and gently dabs it on the graze. Then he applies some antiseptic cream and carefully sticks a bandaid over the top. As a finishing touch, he lightly kisses the wound.

He looks up at me, eyes full of regret and sadness, but alas gives me a sad smile of reassurance. I smile a little, but then remember the occurrence from the other day and my smile turns into a sorrowful frown.

"Look, I know you probably don't want to hear it, but I'll say it anyway. What happened the other day was a complete, coincidental accident. I was on my way to your house and I took a shortcut through the park, and I totally didn't think I was going to run into Josie. Anyway, I tried to avoid her but she saw me and began talking to me, then she suddenly kissed me! I was in too much shock to realise what was going on, and when I did I pushed her away. At that moment I glanced over into the bush, and saw Y/F/N taking a photo of Josie and I. When I tried to stop her from sending it to you, she said it was too late. After that I didn't know what to do, especially when you didn't show up at school all week." He rambles on.

After he stops ranting and pacing the room, I shakily stand up and give him a big hug.

"It's okay Gar, I forgive you" I coo softly to him.

Feeling him relax, he return the hug. We let go and smile fondly at each other.

"Buuuuuuut, on one condition" I smirk.

He sends me a worried glance.

"You have to turn into a/an Y/F/A and play with me" I waggle my eyebrows at him.

Then he gives me a big grin and immediately shifts into a/an Y/F/A.

We play happily together for about ten minutes, before the nurse comes in and busts our asses for not being in class. We just laugh at her and skip happily off to class detention free.

PHEW! That was one of the longest chapter so far, hope you guys liked it. I don't like nagging buuuut, don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.

So long my fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX