Red Hood X Reader

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! I realised I have only done one of these so far, and I think you would all agree when I say he needs some more time in the spotlight. Besides, who doesn't love reading about a hot rebel Batboy😉.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Key: Y/n= Your Name F/C= Favourite Colour F/F= Favourite Food 

Your POV:

Closing the door behind me, I drag myself tiredly into my tiny shared apartment. Throwing my keys and shoulder bag aside, collapsing on the couch with an exhausted sigh. My hair clings to my face with sweat, and my entire work attire is covered in dirt and coffee stains as well as my entire body aching all over for working hours at many different shifts all week. 

Finally deciding to pick myself up from the couch and lazily saunter off to the bathroom that is connected to my bedroom. Once inside with the door locked, I peel my clothes from my sticky aching body and step into a hot shower. 

The water runs along my skin, soothing the muscles as I lather mango scented body wash all over my body, as well as thoroughly scrubbing through my messy hair with shampoo. After washing my hair and body, I turn off the shower and wrap a soft cotton towel securely around my body.

 Padding across the carpet in the bedroom, a small gust of wind blows over me and causes me to shiver at the sudden cold breeze. I notice the wind coming from the open window at the other end of the room, that's strange since my boyfriend insists I shut every window in case someone where to break in. Sure he overreacts sometimes, but knowing it was previously shut, I get a feeling of uneasiness. Stepping slowly over to the window, I look out briefly before shutting it gently.

"You look really hot in nothing but a towel" Someone comments from behind and I spin around almost quick enough to give me whiplash.

Not fully registering the familiar voice, I almost used my already balled fist to strike the person behind me, but their strong hand darts out just in time to stop my fist from connecting with his face. A wave of relief washes over me and I release a breath I didn't know I was holding, smiling softly up at the person in front of me as a pink tint covers my cheeks.

"Your reflexes are getting better, looks like my training is paying off" My boyfriend states, still clad in his superhero get up, his red mask discarded on the bed.

"Was it really necessary to sneak through the window Jason?" I question irritably. 

"Well I don't exactly want people seeing the Red Hood entering an apartment building and not exiting until the following day as Jason Todd. Plus, I get to see my gorgeous girlfriend wearing nothing but a towel " He smirks at the last part and pecks me lightly on the lips.

My cheeks explode in a scarlet colour, he bursts out laughing and I immediately push him out of the room so I am free to get changed without any spying perverts. 

"Stupid hot superhero and his billionaire playboy family of superheroes" I mutter quietly under my breath, knowing that Jason doesn't like being associated with his family anymore.

Changing into a lacy F/C bra and panties, throwing my pyjamas over the top and exiting my room. When I walk into the living room, I find two large plates of takeaway F/F set neatly on the coffee table by the couch. My mouth waters in delight as I am suddenly lifted off the ground by two strong arms and seated comfortably on his lap in front of the delicious food. 

Then a single, beautiful red rose is handed to me from behind, which I gasp at and delicately grasp it between my fingers while looking at it's elegant petals and flawless beauty. Looking over my shoulder, I offer a genuine smile at Jason which he returns with a loving look.

"When did you have time to do all this?" I ask.

"There's always time to do something special for my princess" He whispers gently in my ear and pecks my cheek.

Then my smile widens and I pick up both our plates, handing one to Jason and tucking in to my own.

"Besides, you deserve it after all the hard work you've been doing lately to support us" He adds quietly, a look of sadness flashes through his eyes.

"Do I really look that bad when I come home?" I question with a playful look on my face.

"Well that, and I'm always looking out for you when I'm on the job" He says and chuckles lightly.

After another half an hour of chatting, I eventually fall asleep in Jason's warm embrace as we cuddle closely on the couch. Giving me a light peck, he settles down on the couch with me still wrapped comfortably in his arms.

"Goodnight, princess"

Well this one was a little short today, sorry there wasn't any action or excitement either, but I promise to make the next one better. I Hope you liked the fluffiness anyway though and don't hesitate to give me your thoughts, I always love reading your comments!

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX