Jason Todd X Reader

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! As promised in the last chapter (for those who bothered to read my little rambles at the end and the few who actually are doing so now, I applaud you cause I'm part of the majority that usually don't...) here is the Jason Todd chapter!

I'm hoping to make this a somewhat more serious one-shot but knowing me I'll accidentally make it humorous because I can't stand things being too tense or serious.

Anyway! On with the show! Enjoy.

Key: Y/N=Your Name L/N=Last Name

Your POV:

"Hello Y/N-"

"Jason?"

"No, this is Bruce"

"I know that, I'm asking if Jason is why you're calling"

"I'll see you soon then, Y/N"

The line goes dead before I can say farewell.

"Does he get a kick out of hanging up on people?" I sigh.

Looks like my undisturbed weekend of a Netflix marathon and 48 hours of no sleep has been postponed. Honestly, the kid boasts about being older than I am and the fact that he gets to fight crime as a part of the Dynamic Duo, yet he can't stand a few days without seeing me.

Not long after having to haul my lazy ass off the couch, falling on the floor and contemplating whether I can be bothered to get up or not, I finally arrive at the Wayne manor. Or perhaps it was a lot longer after.

"Good day, Miss L/N" The kind man is the only one to greet me.

At least one of the residents in this house has the decency to treat a woman properly.

"To you as well, Alfred. How's the batbrat today?"

"Which one are you referring to?" Alfred smirks.

God, he's got to be my spirit animal.

"Smooth Alfred, real smooth" I laugh.

"Master Todd is strangely elated today. Master Bruce has questioned him but he refuses to tell anyone but you. You'll find him in his bedroom as usual"

"Strange. Thank you"

Sending a half wave back at the butler, I eventually stumble through the house until I find Jason's bedroom. Knowing he'll hear me with my bat senses, I use my sneaky best friend skills and creep up to his door before barging right in. Upon my sudden appearance, he snaps his laptop close and tenses upright in shock.

"I swear to god if that was-"

"It's not what you think!" He raises his arms in defence and I prepare to hit him.

"JASON TODD WERE YOU WATCHING PORN?!"

*whack*

"OW! NO, OH MY-WHY WOULD YOU-"

*punch*

"I SWEAR TO BATMAN IF YOU INVITED ME HERE TO JOIN YOUR LITTLE PARTY I AM NOT INTERESTED"

*hit*

"HAVE MERCY WOMAN!"

After knocking him senseless, I open his laptop to find a map of Africa and several other open tabs relating to plane tickets, accommodation, currency exchange and more.

"You're...planning a trip to Africa?" I cock a brow.

"Ethiopia, actually" He snatches his laptop back and throws it back on the bed.