Beast Boy X Reader

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! We're back again with yet another adorable one-shot with our favourite green hero Beast Boy!

*ahem* oh I'm sorry I mean...we'll call him, Beast Man! 

*hushed giggles*

Anyway, on with the show! Enjoy!

Key: Y/N= Your Name H/N= Hero Name

Your POV: 

"Y/N please don't freak out"

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!" 

"Look! I can explain!"

"WAIT. WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?!"

"Can I just-"

"GARFIELD YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING THIS INSTANT" 

"Shh, someone will hear us!"

"GOO-MMPH!" 

"Just calm down"

"*angered growls muffled by a hand over my mouth*"

"Okay, I'm sorry. I may have broken into your house through your bedroom window and hopped into your bed to hide but it's all for good reason, I promise!"

"*frustrated grunt*" 

Using this to my advantage, I chomp my teeth down onto his green hand clamped over my mouth.

"OWWWWWW!" Wow, I can't believe he can bite his tongue and bear the pain enough for it to only come out as a whisper shout.

"You're not the only one who has animal abilities, I have a primal side if someone pisses me off enough" I huff, managing to cross my arms even while lying down on my side and glaring at him.

"I can see that" He clutches at his throbbing hand with teeth marks indented in them.

"Now give me one good reason why I shouldn't shove you out the window right now" I threaten.

"No, please! *sigh* I messed up Y/N, big time" He gives me a look of worry, immediately making me snap to the concerned mother mode.

"Gar, what happened?" I ask firmly, sitting up along with him.  

"T-the Cave, it was infiltrated by some unknown villains. I'd never seen them before, but they were crazy strong! I-I tried to fight but, the others...they told me to run, to go get help. You were the first person I could think of!" He hurriedly explains.

"W-well, where are the others now?" I ask nervously.

"I-I don't know, I escaped alone so I assume they never left the Cave. Before I left most of the team had already been knocked out, only Nightwing, Superboy and M'gann remained fighting" 

"And communications? Couldn't someone have just sent an emergency signal to the Justice League?" I enquire. 

"No. The Cave's entire power and systems were shut off before the attack, we tried to contact others for help but it had to be done manually, I was their last hope. Besides, all Justice League members were called off earth yesterday and haven't been heard from since. Please Y/N you have to help me save them!" He pleads, almost bursting into tears of guilt and anxiety.

"Why me? Garfield, I'm an ex-hero, I didn't even last a year on the team and you think I can suddenly appear and save the day? It's not that easy!" I reason in fear.

"Y/N, they need you, I need you! I know you're more than capable of carrying this out with me, you need to beleve in yourself and fight to save everyone!" He begins vigorously shaking my shoulders.