Robin X Reader (Damian Wayne)

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! I'm back with another chapter, this one will be a bit more casual, not much drama or action, but I'm pretty sure you will all enjoy it. 

Who likes theme parks? I do!

But who doesn't love going on a theme park date with the cutest Batboy. 

And yes, this is similar to the theme park scene from Teen Titans Vs Justice League, but I promise not to copy it, I just thought it would be a cute idea because I used to love going to the amusement park every year for my birthday, and the scenario only worked with my favourite demon assassin. 

Enjoy!

Key: Y/N= Your Name E/C= Eye Colour

Your POV:

Excited screams and chatter fill the evening air, a pink hue still accompanying the horizon as the sun sets until the next morning. The breeze is a warm one, perfect before the beginning of a scorching hot summer. A hand is grasping my own, leading me past the numerous tents and through the endless crowds while maintaining a firm grip.

"What's got you thinking, beloved?" A voice questions, along with slightly concerned emerald orbs staring into my own E/C ones and searching for an answer.

"It's just nice to be able to have a night off together for once, without any crime alerts to interrupt" I sighed in content, eyeing the arising stars above.

"You said that the last three dates we went on and we were called in for backup not too far into the night" He pointed out with an annoyed look.

"Let's hope I didn't jinx it then" I smile.

Then I take over and tug on his arm, pulling him to the nearest game tent. It was the one where you had to throw the ball into the clowns mouth, the only problem being that it was moving constantly from side to side. Damian had boasted earlier today that he happened to be a pro at throwing games like this and would win me any prize I desired. Turns out, he's only played a game similar to this once, when he first joined the Teen Titans and went to the carnival. But that was ages ago, and apparently, he's practised since then and gotten even better.

We'll see about that.

"If you get five balls in you win a small prize, ten balls wins a large prize! Good luck to all players!" The man stationed at the stall shouts.

//Why do I get the feeling that there are going to be some really dirty comments above?😂//

"You want me to play this?" Damian questions.

"No, I want us to play this. I'm going to see which one of us is better after how much you boasted about being the best at carnival games" I smirk and put my hands on my hips in a challenging way.

"Very well, beloved. Let the games begin" He grins cheekily.

After about two minutes, the game was over and I ended up getting eight in and Damian with only four. He may have done it well the first time, but I've been going to amusement parks since I  was little and had a lot more practise then he has. I ended up choosing a small teddy holding a love heart in its arms, but once I notice Damian's bummed look, I just handed him the prize to cheer him up.

"Here Dami, I won you a prize!" I exclaim happily. Although he just seems displeased because that was supposed to be his job.

"Tt. My aim was excellent, it's those stupid clowns fault, that man must have rigged it so that I would purposely lose" He huffs.

"Or maybe it was the fact that you do better when you're out on the field tossing daggers at the heads of villains" I chuckle back.

He just shrugs and pouts his lips, looking like a frustrated baby. I just busted out laughing, which made him even more pissed.