Beast Boy X Reader

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! I know you guys are probably sick of me making excuses for being a lazy author and procrastinating updating, but I'll put it simply, school holidays have finally started for me and now I finally have the time to update. I'm sorry for this chapter being so incredibly late but please enjoy it anyhow!

And yes, I know it's unrealistic for BB to not have green skin so either imagine him without it or that no one cares if he's green.

Key: Y/N=Your Name R/S/N=Random School Name

Your POV:

So far, the day is boring and dull as usual, confined behind the walls of education and learning for six hours until the final bell rings to go home, like many other children in the world attending school.

Of course what normally isn't scheduled is an emergency lockdown drill, making things somewhat interesting and exciting for once, something I always look forward to.

"Alright everybody, you know the drill, under the desks and be quiet" The teacher drones, locking the doors and windows, covering them both up.

All the students hurriedly duck under their desks but ignore the being silent part of the drill, giggling and whispering in excitement about a fake emergency lockdown. To be honest, I'm one of those people, finally enjoying some sort of fun occurrence at this lame ass school.

"I don't see what's so exciting, Y/N. It's just a drill after all" A boy across from me lifts his brow at my gleeful grin.

"Lighten up BB, it's an amazing day when something exhilarating actually happens at school for once"

"So you're saying that hanging out with your best friend isn't fun enough for you?"

"Well, having a green best friend sure makes things interesting, but not if he can turn into animals and forbids me from making him turn into a magical unicorn and riding throughout the school"

"I can't exploit my powers like that and you know it!"

"Oh grow a pair!"

"QUIET THIS IS A TIME OF SILENCE"

"SORRY MR SUBSTITUTE"

We both bust into fits of laughter, until a haunting message no one wants to hear sounds over the loudspeaker.

"STUDENTS THIS IS NO LONGER A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS AN OFFICIAL LOCKDOWN. NOBODY PANIC" The voice shouts in utter panic.

The entire class starts screaming in worry frantically trying to hide themselves much better than they had before.

"E-e-e-e-everyone stay calm, please!" The teacher hollers, locking himself in the storeroom while everyone begins to lose their shit.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE"

"WHAT'S EVEN HAPPENING"

"Oh good lord" I slap my face and shake my head at their childishness.

"That's quite a change in mood after the last few minutes" BB chimes, with wide eyes.

"No shit Sherlock" I mutter, earning myself two green daggers.

"Alright people, who are we going to eat first to survive"

"Shut up Jarred! This isn't some Lord of the Flies bullcrap!"

Everyone begins to bicker both out of fear or determination to survive.

"You're the hero, do something" I slap him on the arm for encouragement.

"What am I going to do, transform into a dinosaur and ram them?"

"Why the hell not!" I grin.

"Yeah BB, be a Beast Man!" Someone calls.

Suddenly the door is knocked off its hinges and flies into he wall opposite, eliciting screams and gasps from our class.

"Alright you little brats! Shut the hell up and do as I say!" A man in camo gear and a rifle yells.

A crackle is heard over the loudspeaker and everything goes silent, despite hushed breathing.

"Students of R/S/N, you have been surrounded and your staff have been captured. You are all now our hostages" A deep voice rasps over the speaker with satisfaction laced in his words.

"BB I'm scared" My adrenaline high from the excitement has died down into pure fear for my life and the others around me.

"I don't want to die here, please" I whimper.

Turning to find my trembling body huddled close to his seeking comfort, determination flickers in his eyes.

He grins down at me in reassurance, "A hero's duty is to protect civilians, wait right here Y/N, you don't have to be scared anymore."

He pecks me heartwarmingly on the lips before parting. Transforming into a green monkey, he screeches at the soldier and snatches his gun, throwing it across the room and startling him.

"You guys frightened my girl, now you're going to pay invading our school" He snarls.

It didn't take BB too long to wrestle him unconscious. He sends us a confident grin before leaping away to handle the rest of the thugs...alone.

"Oh BB, you green idiot. You stole my heart without even meaning to"

...

...

"OH GOD, SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE"

After coming to that realisation, the police where called and the Justice League alerted of the situation. Help arrived in a matter of minutes but word got around that a certain green dinosaur handled about half the soldiers patrolling the school.

By the end of the day, everything had ended as if nothing had happened today.

"So, enough excitement for one day?" BB asks.

"Nah, it'll get boring again after a week. Think we could terrorise the school as a giant green dinosaur again?"

BOOYAH!

Sorry if today's one-shot was probably crappy and short, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless! I'm thinking of the next one being about Jason Todd and how he died and came back to life as Red Hood. I know I keep doing the Batfamily but I can't help it! They're all too goddam gorgeous and sexy!

Give me your thoughts on it.

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX