Robin X Reader (Damian Wayne)

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! We're back again with another Robin X Reader and I know I've been doing a lot of those so if you guys are getting tired of all the Robin chapters and want me to include any other specific characters then go ahead and request one in the comments! Also, today's one shot is a soulmate AU where everyone is born with a timer counting down until when they meet their soulmate.

Enjoy!

Key: Y/N= Your Name F/F= Favourite Food F/N= Friend's Name

Your POV:

5 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, 9 days, 3 hours, 1 minute and 55 seconds.

54 seconds.

53 seconds.

And it continues to count backwards.

Every child is born the way I am, waiting patiently for half their lives, maybe less or maybe more, for the one they're destined to be with. It's been roughly ten years that I've glanced down at my wrist to find that number, watching as the seconds tick by.

Just another five years or so and I'll meet my match, and I cannot wait. I've grown up with my mother telling me of how she was destined to meet my father since birth and that I would have my own perfect Prince Charming waiting for me in the future.

Since then I've waited patiently for the day to arrive when I would meet my soulmate.

...

1 hour, 25 minutes, 3 seconds.

It's almost time.

I figure that wherever or however we meet is fated to happen no matter where I go. So I'm not worried that I've got a shift at work all night, I can only guess that my soulmate is going to be a customer.

"I wonder if he likes F/F..." I ponder.

"He's not your soulmate if he doesn't love the stuff you do" F/N chimes in beside me, filing her nails.

"My soulmate loves everything I love and it's great!" She smiles.

F/N met her soulmate a few months ago and hasn't stopped talking about how perfect they are. I gotta say I'm kind of jealous but I'm happy for her.

"Pfft, are you sure they're not just scared to disagree with you?" I smirk, spraying and wiping down the glass cabinets.

She pouts in mock offence.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I ask.

"What's there to do? The people know what jewellery they want, if they need help they'll ask" She blows the nail dust away and dirties the glass case I just cleaned making me groan.

She gestures to the half empty store with only three people, "Besides, it's a ghost town."

"How about you clean," I dump my cloth and spray in her hands, "And I'll go ask some customers if they need help"

"Seriously Y/N, you'd think with an hour before seeing your soulmate you'd be more worried about how you look." F/N huffs.

"What's wrong with the way I look?!" I put my hands on my hips.

"Nothing, I just think you should look a little more..." She walks over to me, flips my hair, and unbuttons a button or two on my blouse for extra sexiness.

"HEY!" I shriek when she touches too close for comfort, alerting all the people in the store.

Nervously laughing it off, I slap F/N's hands away from my chest quickly with narrowed eyes.