Nightwing X Reader Part 1

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! Wow another update, are you proud of me!? I mean I'm usually  can't be bothered cause I'm a lazy butt, but I got yet another magnificent brainwave and I knew you guys are already excited for another chapter. 

So I hope you enjoy!

Key: Y/N= Your Name Y/W= Your Weapon

Your POV:

A loud impatient groan resonates throughout the stone walls of the Batcave and a 'smack' follows afterwards. 

"Ughhhh....." A voice groans once again.

Lifting my head from the desk, I rub my forehead where I smacked it on the metal desk. Sighing loudly, I slump back in my chair while looking up at the caverns above. 

"Why did I accept the midnight criminal watch?" I ask myself.

"Because everybody else is busy and, being the nice person you are, you accepted" I hear a reply.

I turn slowly in my chair and face the famous blue bird who is clad in his superhero get-up.

"What's your excuse?" I smirk.

"I'm bored" He answers.

"Well, it's not like anything interesting is happening here" I sigh.

On cue, the crime alert sounded from the Batcomputer, which caused us both to stiffen as my fingers launch into action on the keypad. A group of armed men have been spotted docking illegal weapons down by a local abandoned warehouse. Key words 'abandoned' and 'warehouse', clearly scream suspicious.

I immediately slip on my domino mask that matches my own personalised Bat-outfit, (Use those beautiful imaginations I know you all have ;) and Nightwing dashes to his motorcycle. I stand awkwardly as he revs the engine on. Realising my awkward position, he gives me a 'really?' look.

"Just get on!" He yells.

I blush and hurriedly slip onto the leather seat of his bike, slipping on a helmet. Hesitantly, I snake my arms comfortably around his waist while trying not to get to close to him.

"Honestly, I don't have time for this!" He shouts in an irritated manner.

Then he grabs my hands and pulls them further around his waist which causes me to jolt forwards and smash my body into his back. This causes me to blush even more as he puts on his own helmet.

Revving the engine one last time, he zooms out of the cave and heads straight downtown to the warehouse. Pulling up a block away, we swung silently over the rooftops and landed swiftly on top of the warehouse. Cautiously, we peeked through an odd glass panel on the roof and studied the scene below us.

Roughly ten to twenty men are gathered, some packing boxes, some chatting away and others simply guarding the doors with guns. We count about eight armed guards, that means they're the ones to take out first.

I turn to Nightwing and gesture to myself and then to the left side of the warehouse where half of the armed guards are stationed. He nodded and gestured that he would take the four on the right side. After one last nod, we both separate to our designated sides.

Spotting another odd glass panel on my side, I use that to my advantage and slip through the panel, careful not to alert anyone. Also, with the amount of weapon crates scattered around, I'm able to hide behind them and move around without anyone suspecting me.

One of the armed guards separates from the group and walks in my direction.

Perfect.

Once he's perfectly out of sight and close enough to me, I crawl out from behind the crate and pull him down with me. After securing his arm with the gun, I keep a firm hand over his mouth until he passes out in my arms.

One down, about another fifteen to go. I wonder how Nighting's going, probably better than I am.

Although it's a slow process, it's a stealthy one, so I continue picking them off one by one and making sure I hide their bodies well behind the crates as I go.

Finally, I had finished off the four armed ones and a couple sneaky ones who got a little too close to the unconscious guys. Oh well, their loss.

Suddenly the door busts open, and a large buff man walks in with a group of another dozen men behind him.

Fantastic.

"What's taking so long! The boss sent me down here to see why you idiots can't unpack the weapons fast enough!" The buff guy yells.

Then he takes a look around the warehouse and notices the lack of men.

"Where are the other half of your men?" He asks gruffly.

Some of the guys look around and notice the lack of men and their faces grow curious.

"How can you not notice the disappearance of half of your men!?" He shouts, scaring a few guards.

Suddenly, an unconscious guy next to me groans loudly and starts to wake up. 

"What was that?" I heard the big guy ask.

Dammit.

I shove my hand over his mouth and climb on top of him to prevent him from moving. I glare harshly at him, signalling for him not to do anything stupid.

Suddenly I hear loud footsteps on the concrete, as they near closer to me. 

Double dammit.

Guess I have no choice but to fight him, after all I still have the element of surprise. Pulling out my Y/W, I leap over the crate and land a good hit on his chest which causes him to stumble back.

I smirk as I stand up straight. Then a throaty chuckle is heard from the guy as his stands back up from the attack, sending me a dark and evil grin.

"I've never gotten a visit from a Bat brat before, this should be fun" His grin increases as he cracks his knuckles.

My smirk drops as I change my stance to a defensive one and my face turns dead serious.

He suddenly launches forward and I wait till he gets close before I flip over him and crash my feet into his back and ending gracefully on the ground again. He grunts and turns to me, running head first at me once again, this time throwing a punch as I narrowly dodge and return a brutal scissor kick to his head.

He stumbles back once again although this time with a bloody nose, he wipes the blood off and laughs loudly.

"Finally, a worthy challenger!" 

Do I hear a part two? 

I'm sorry to leave it this way but I'm afraid this chapter would go on for way too long with the amount of story I have left in mind. I promise a part two by tomorrow, so keep an eye out! Also since it's school holidays for me, so there should be some more regular updates and hopefully my brain can generate enough good ideas.

Anyway, so long my fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX