🐰Easter Special!🐰

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! I'm soo sorry for this late update, I have been busy preparing for Easter and I have another bad case of the writers block. So I thought I'd do an Easter special, although sadly this chapter won't have any romance, just a chapter about how the Young Justice team celebrate Easter!

Hope you enjoy!

Key: Y/N= Your Name F/C= Favourite Colour

Your POV:

Bright rays of sunshine peek through the curtains, begging my eyes to open. The clock on my bedside reads 7:00 am. I groan and turn over, forcing my body to sleep longer. Then I hear a zooming noise outside and then my door crashes open. A blur comes speeding in and jumps on my bed, shaking me awake.

I look up and see Wally looking at me eagerly while grinning, although I return an angry glare after being woken up the way I was.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't hide all the food in the mountain where you can't find it!" I threaten.

"Duh, because it's Easter!" He exclaims.

My eyes widen and a grin is plastered on my face.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner, you egghead!" I yell at him.

Then I sit up and he falls off the edge of the bed with a 'thud'. I quickly scramble to the edge of the bed and see Wally flat on his back.

"Oops" I mutter.

"Haha, very funny" He says with a deadpan expression.

Then he gets up.

"I'll go get the others, meet in the living room in five!" He said, before zooming off.

Quickly I get dressed in simple denim jeans, a F/C jumper and white converse. Then I make my way to the living room, to find everyone gathered.

"Now that we're all here, we can begin the hunt!" M'gann exclaims.

"What's the set up Robin?" Artemis asks.

"There are exactly 50 eggs scattered throughout the mountain, none of which are outside or in anyone's rooms. The winner will receive a mystery Easter gift. Nightwing and I are the ones who have hidden the eggs, so therefore we will not be joining the hunt" Robin says.

"So that means the eggs won't be so easily found" I add.

"Well that makes it all the more fun" M'gann claps.

"Here are the baskets you'll need for the eggs" Nightwing says and hands out some baskets.

"One more thing, I made things a little bit interesting" Robin adds, with a grin.

"Let's go already!" Beast Boy whines.

"Alright, begin!" Nightwing shouts.

Everyone runs off in different directions, but before I go anywhere, I devise a tactical plan. So I began searching in the tiniest nooks and crannies of the mountain, including the hidden ones that Robin told me about a while back.

Looks like it was a bad idea to reveal such crucial information to me.

After investigating as many hiding spots I can remember, I've collected five eggs. Although I'm up against superpowered teens, there's one who has a very good sense of smell, especially for chocolate. Can you guess who it is?

"If I were Robin where would I hide Easter eggs?" I ask myself.

"Oh duh! That's it!" I yell.

Then I scramble to the nearest ventilation shaft, and luckily I have a fairly small figure which allows me to fit easier. Once I start crawling further in the vents, I finally spot an egg. I pick up the egg and notice yet another egg, and another, and another and...'POOF!'.

"AHHHHH!" I scream.

I scramble backwards wile coughing, and suddenly I fall back, flat on the floor. Luckily I still managed to grab four, perfectly good eggs. I sigh, knowing my eggs are unharmed, but the remainder of smoke from the smoke bomb Robin planted made me cough some more.

After recovering from the fall and the hidden smoke bomb, I get up and continue hunting.

"Alright everybody, the Easter hunt is over, meet back in the living room immediately to decide the winner" Robin's voice comes over the speaker system.

I had only managed to find two more eggs in the last ten minutes, which means everybody else had already found the other eggs. No doubt Wally is this years' winner, making him the champion six years in a row.

Once I reach the living room, everyone is gathered and already counting their eggs. That's when I notice that M'gann has some blue paint splotched on her uniform and Beast Boy has white flour caked all over himself.

Looks like I wasn't the only one who found a prank egg.

I count my eggs and find that I have a total of eleven eggs, which probably will be no match for Wally's number of eggs.

Nightwing and Robin begin to go around and inspect everyone's eggs. When they get to me, Robin looks in my basket and finds an egg that looks different to the others, then he places it back down in my basket.

"Now it's time to announce everyone's number of eggs" Nightwing says.

"We have M'gann with six, Artemis with eight, Beast Boy with ten, Y/N with eleven and Wally with fifteen" Robin announces.

"Yes! I win again!" Wally shouts.

"Actually, this year we changed the rules around" Nightwing grins.

"This year the winner needed to have found an egg that is gold with red stripes, which makes Y/N the winner of this year's Easter egg hunt!" Robin announces.

"Yay!" I exclaim.

"You don't seem that enthusiastic about winning" Artemis says.

"That's because I'm just happy I beat Wally for once" I grin.

I am presented with a Cadbury milk chocolate bunny trophy, which I then share around with everyone. Then M'gann and Beast Boy go to get washed off after their Easter prank.

"I almost forgot, who got the smoke bomb?" Nightwing asks curiously.

I walk up behind Nightwing and whack him on the back of his head.

"That would be me. I didn't know you still had your thirteen year old prankster side anymore" I cross my arms.

"Who do you think did April fools all the other years?" He stats with a mischievous grin.

Then everyone turns on Nightwing, chasing him throughout the tower because of all the dirty pranks he played. I take a bite out of my winning chocolate egg and smile.

"Some people never change"

Now I know a lot of characters weren't in this chapter but let's just assume they have better things to do on Easter 😉. Anyway, I hope you all had an amazing Easter and enjoyed hunting for eggs, but most of all eating them!

So long my fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX

🐰🐰🐰