Klarion the Witch Boy X Reader

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! Sorry for the long wait for the next update but I've finally decided to get around to one of the requests I've received, which I am grateful for. So today's chapter was requested by watamote7777, thanks for the request! This is the first time I've ever used Klarion in a one-shot so I'm excited to include a new character in this book.

Anyways...

Enjoy!

Key: Y/N=Your Name

Your POV:

For the millionth time today I get a horrible case of the chills. The kind that tells me I'm being watched, the creepy kind...the scary kind.

Constantly, I dare to take a look over my shoulder, but no one is there.

My suspicions are only further confirmed when I start noticing the odd letters I find in my mailbox, slipped under my door, in my locker at school, and they even have the nerve to be in my lunch box sometimes for all my friends to see at lunch break. They would "ooh" and "ah", saying things like; "Someone's got a secret admirer~" and singing the k-i-s-s-i-n-g song to tease me like immature primary schoolers despite being so called mature adults.

Sighing aloud, I slump back into my bed after a long day of questioning from my friends about yet another note from my "secret admirer". Finding the small slip of paper from my skirt pocket, I examine the smooth material covered in black inky writing.

It reads; "May we someday meet beyond paper and beyond words, my dear."

"Honestly, why would anyone want me as their crush" I stare at the note strangely.

Although I'm flattered, I'm not sure if I should be creeped out or happy at this point.

"Meow"

A loud animalistic noise comes from a furry feline sitting on my open windowsill.

I smile at the sight of the ginger cat, "Hey kitty."

Getting up from my bed, I go over to the window and pet the fur between its ears, eliciting a guttural purring from the creature.

"Surely ranting about my teenage girl troubles isn't interesting enough for you to keep coming back to hear more" I hum, scratching under its chin and earning another loud meow.

The cat continues to return almost everyday and I don't know who its owner is or why it keeps coming back, but I guess I've always wanted a pet and this is the closest thing to one.

Time Skip

Over the course of the next week, the notes were continuously found in all kinds of weird places...until something strange happens.

I stare at the piece of paper between my fingers, the one that happened to be in my pencil case of all places before I left my last class of the day. Quirking a brow, the words on the paper seem different from the rest I've previously received..."See you soon, Y/N~".

Suddenly, a gust of wind blows the slip of paper from my grasp and urges me to break into a mad sprint after it. It may be from some creepy stranger/stalker but it still holds an odd sentimental value. After all, this is the first person that has attempted to confess their crush on me, and that does not happen often.

My frantic mission to recapture the paper makes me fail to realise that I'm running straight across the middle of the road. Only at the last second do I notice that I'm directly in front of a car.

The last thing I hear is the screeching of tires, worried shouts from bystanders and my own distressed scream before everything goes black.

"You can open your eyes now, my dear"

A voice coos softly into my ear, the owner stroking my hair gently as if to comfort me. After hesitantly budging my eyelids to open, I find myself squished flush against a soft chest in a tight embrace by a raven-haired boy. Not to mention we're standing on the rooftop of a building, which makes it hard to comprehend how I was almost hit by a car and killed.

"W-What the..." I breathe in a mixture of shock and confusion.

I look up at the unfamiliar person before me, grinning at me in glee, but I ignore that.

"H-How did we-?"

"Why magic of course" He giggles, twirling his finger.

In an instant, an ominous red portal opens up from nowhere and engulfs us whole. I don't even have the time to panic before we've emerged on the other side, which happens to be my bedroom.

"Huh" I stand stunned.

"Now as much fun as that was-" He tucks any loose strands of hair behind my ears, still grinning, "-please don't be so reckless, I won't be able to keep an eye on you all the time."

We stop to gaze at each other momentarily, probably taking much longer than we should. To avoid the awkwardness, I reach up to his hair which is separated into two twin spikes on either side of his head, and pinch them between my fingertips.

"Cute" I comment absentmindedly.

He giggles again, grabbing my hands and leaving something inside before closing them back into a fist.

"Quite the contrary"

He clicks his fingers and another portal opens up beside him. His gaze shifts to look behind me and I turn to follow. My brow quirks when I find the familiar ginger cat sitting on my bed with its tail swishing back and fourth, completely unfazed by our sudden appearance.

"Come Teekl" He sings, and the cat jumps into its owner's arms.

"Teekl?" I question. So that's its name.

While I'm still lost in temporary wonderment, the magic wielding boy ducks his head towards mine and presses a light and quick kiss to each of my cheeks.

"Goodbye, my dear"

"W-Wait what's y-your-" And he disappears, along with Teekl, "-name."

Now I'm left alone, in my undisturbed bedroom, blushing a burning red in both the places I was kissed. Remembering the object in my hand, I unclench my fist and find yet another blasted piece of paper.

"Yours Truly...Klarion the Witch Boy"

BOOYAH!

That's all for today folks! I hope you all enjoyed this and once again thank you to watamote7777 for requesting Klarion as this chapter's star character, hopefully this satisfied your request!

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX