Kid Flash X Reader

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! As promised, a new chapter! I figured I'd choose this gorgeous red-head today because we haven't used him in a story for a while so let's give him a shot. I'm hoping I can keep today's chapter to a minimum of 1000 words or below, fingers crossed if I can resist writing more cause once I'm on a roll nothing can stop me.

You're on Wally, so make us proud!

Enjoy!

Key: Y/N=Your Name

Your POV:

Just another usual day. Same old day of horrifically boring school, same familiar faces and more work to look forward to once I get home. Even the dull weather outside seems a bit foreboding and dark, but I guess that's something else to look forward to.

As the train finally pulls into the station, I hop on just like everyone else, just hoping today's trip will go quicker, but like every other day I know it won't be any different.

I guess that's just my boring old life these days.

Feeling a piercing gaze staring at the side of my head, I look to the carriage door and find curious emerald eyes gazing intensely at me from an entire two carriages away. Although I seemed to have shocked him when I turned to do the same, as he instantly stiffens and places his stare elsewhere.

Same old red-headed boy from my class is here too, nothing new there.

Releasing a tired sigh, I watch on with half lidded eyes as the train ride passes by. Slowly, person by person, everyone disappears like they usually do, fading away from my world as fast as they entered in nothing but a blur. Until I'm finally left in silence, all alone by myself once more.

Yet, two stops before mine, a gang of three unfamiliar faces stride onto the train. Just by looking them spells trouble.

Their ragged clothing, disheveled appearance, dark expressions, frankly a group anyone should pay no attention to and stay far away from. I made the first biggest mistake with weirdos like them, making direct eye contact.

"Well what do we have here?" He grins devilishly, flinching my gaze away from him immediately.

"Hehe, looks like this cutie's taken an interest in us, eh boys?" Another joins in.

Getting uncomfortable with them all looking my way, I shift my position cautiously down the seat. This did not go unnoticed.

"Hey cutie, you aren't trying to run are you?"

Stomping themselves over in my direction, I flick my gaze rapidly between watching them and the floor. Having them so close so suddenly causes me to only back away farther on the seats.

"You can't ignore us, we don't like being ignored" One sneers, placing his hold on my shoulder.

At the firm touch of his palm on me, my heart begins to race at the sudden contact as I now spring to my feet.

"S-st-stay away" I mumble in fear, my stutter not helping my intimidation act at all.

Backing up to the farther point of the carriage, the three thugs continue to follow as if stalking me into a corner like prey.

"Oh so you do have a voice" One grins, stepping forward even closer.

"I-I said stay away!" I shriek loudly, putting my hands out in front of me for protection.

Gulping loudly, my heart rate increases even more when my rigid back bumps against the rattling carriage door. Glancing frantically behind me, I then hastily peek ahead of me to find the three boys invading my personal space. Finally I come to a realisation, that I'm trapped.

"There's no where to run now, cutie" The head of the gang now closest to me, so close I can smell the stench of his disgusting tobacco breath against my face.

With a click of his fingers, his two friends step in beside him and pin my arms to the carriage door.

Panting heavily, I begin to sweat in utter terror of what they are planning to do to me.

"It's not everyday we catch a cutie like you, so we're gonna enjoy this" He grins widely, coming even closer so his body is pressed up against my own.

"Get away from me!" I scream desperately.

To be honest, I shouldn't be surprised. This kind of thing happens all the time and it's a wonder this has never happened to me before.

"Hehehe" He chuckles under his gross breath, snagging my chin with his calloused fingers.

With his other hand, he sneakily begins reaching up to my neatly done up shirt, carefully undoing the buttons halfway down to expose my half naked chest.

"Stop!" I shout, his head lowering down to my almost bare chest.

"Please, someone! HELP!" I call, hot tears now streaming down my cheeks.

In a matter of milliseconds, the boy in front of me is suddenly knocked to the train floor, the other two who were once pinning my arms sprawled out beside him and groaning.

Still breathing heavily in utter shock, my wide eyes watch on at the boy in red and yellow spandex standing before me with a murderous glare sent towards the thugs below.

"You know, it's rude to assault somone all by their lonesome" He taunts with a deadly smirk.

"How about you take me on instead"

Before the fallen boys even had time to recover, blurs of red and yellow sprint throughout the train carriage as they are continuously beaten thoroughly until unconscious not he ground. That's going to hurt tomorrow.

Still unable to process the recent events, I slump to the floor in a frightened mess.

"Don't worry Y/N, you're safe now" The speedster smiles kindly.

Finding reassurance in those vibrant emerald eyes, I too send him a smile of gratitude. Mustering the strength, I stand to give him a hug as my thanks, still sobbing softly after the whole ordeal and seeking comfort tin his warm embrace.

"Thank you" I cry silently.

"No problem" He hugs me back tightly and nuzzles me close to him.

"I won't let anyone lay their hands on you ever again"

Just having this red-headed speedster suddenly dash into my boring old life seems to change another day into something thrilling and different entirely. I gotta say, it's kind of exciting. For the first time, I'm waiting anxiously for what tomorrow might bring to brighten up my dull life.

I can already tell that this superhero speedster has something to do with it.

BOOYAH!

Another great chapter complete and I kept within the word limit! Hazar! I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter with the adorable and gorgeous speedster. As usual, thank you all for reading today, don't forget to vote and please! Don't be a afraid to leave a comment!

I adore reading what you all have to say, whether it be critical, a compliment to brighten my day or something hilarious to make us all laugh!

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX