💫100K Special!💫

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! As promised, here is your 100K special! I've already done something similar to this for the 50K special so I'm afraid it'll be shorter than usual.

Enjoy!

Key: Y/N=Your Name S/H/N=Super Hero Name

Your POV:

"Seriously! Why today of all days must I get kidnapped by a psycho?"

I huff to myself in the darkness, jiggling my hands cuffed behind me as I sit still in what I believe is a chair, but it's far to dark to see a thing anyway.

"Aww what if I miss the surprise party?" I realise, before whining in annoyance.

Truth is, I somehow got myself kidnapped on my way to my own surprise party. Yes, I do know that a surprise means that I'm not supposed to know about it, but being the sneaky eavesdropper I am (thanks to my good pal Robin) I happened to hear about it. Plus, Wally just can't keep a secret quietly.

But now, I'm trapped alone in the dark missing out on the surprise. Great. Maybe this is karma for finding out about it when I wasn't supposed to.

Nope, I refuse to miss this party.

"Alright mister psycho kidnapper villain dude, lemme out right now before I call for backup!"

Something creaks and shuffles around.

"I'd like to see you try when you're tied down to a chair, hehe" Someone creepily chuckles, making me cringe. It sounds like some teenager trying too hard to sound deep and masculine but failing miserably.

"Listen here asshole! If you don't let me go right this second we'll see soon enough who's tied down!" I explode.

"Kinky"

*slap*

"Ow!" The not so masculine voice squeaks.

"What the...?" I scoff.

That's when the lights flick on, and everything is utter chaos around me.

"Congratulations!"

"Great job, Y/N!"

"You did it!"

"Woohoo!"

The entire team crowds around me, still cuffed to a chair by the way, grinning brightly and popping party poppers filled with confetti in my face. Balloons cover the floor in a multicoloured ocean, an endless array of food lines a big long table and a stack of presents sits nearby. It hits me like a ton of bricks.

I'm tied to a chair, in the middle of the Cave, surrounded by my friends and party decor. What did I miss?

"Um guys..." I gesture to my predicament, "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL"

"Hehe, about that" Robin scratches the back of his head.

"Wally had to be a big mouth a blurted our surprise party plans so we decided to mix things up a bit" Artemis crosses her arms and glares briefly at the redhead.

"SO YOU KIDNAPPED ME" I state pointedly.

"Yup" Wally pops the 'p' casually.

Superboy kindly undoes my cuffs and I can finally stretch after sitting in that chair for almost an hour.

"We just wanted to make it super special" M'gann grins.

Oh it was special alright.

"Here let's open present first!" Wally zips over to the presents and dumps them on me one by one, before I collapse into the couch with the others watching eagerly around me.

Lightening up and forgetting the whole being kidnapped part, I start to open my presents given to me by the entire team. At the very end, I had plushies of everyone in the team and even a replica of Superboy's iconic shirt. I had been blessed with merchandise themed off my friends and even

S/H/N, AKA myself.

"What's all this for?" I ask with a smile, grateful for their generosity.

"Because we're so proud of you!" They cheer and throw their arms up, "We're so lucky to have you as our friend!"

Sitting there utterly perplexed with the biggest smile plastered on my lips, I don't even realise when a few salty tears drip down my cheeks until their expressions change drastically.

"What's wrong?!"

"Why are you crying!"

I start sniffling uncontrollably with all their attention on me, "I-I'm just so...happy!"

The swarm of heroes catches me off guard and embrace me in a tight hug, squeezing the literal life out of me.

"Thank you all so much!" I squeeze them tight in a hug and hear them groan out when the oxygen leaves their body, "I love you guys!"

They force out a heartfelt, "We love you too", before everyone lets go and we can all breathe again.

"Food time!" Wally hops up and we laugh at his antics.

I'll never forget when my friends kidnapped me to bring me to my own surprise party, and for that, I love them.

BOOYAH!

I hope you guys all enjoyed this 100K special, and once again, a big thank you to all you wonderful readers out there who all helped me reach this goal.

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX