Red Arrow X Reader

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! Let's get straight onto this chapter so you can all have a good fangirl/fanboy at this fine specimen right up top! Doesn't everybody just love a good fangirl/fanboy every now and again, or even better...all day everyday.

Anyways, enjoy!

Key: Y/N= Your Name

Your POV:

Feeling a slight movement and the noise of footsteps, I slowly turn ver and stir from my sleep. Squeezing my eyes open, I notice my beautiful boyfriend wearing nothing but black suit pants which leaves his tone chest completely bare for all the world for me.

The sight makes me drool, as the sun shines over his chest like a perfectly shot scene from a movie. Except it's real and it's all mine.

I hum in approval of his gorgeous body as he slips on a neat, white shirt that covers him up again. I loudly groan in disappointment and snuggle back into the pillow. Hearing him chuckle, I open one eye and see his face adorned with a satisfied smirk and his pale blue eyes gazing into mine.

"I can take my shirt back off again if you want, but you were touching it so much last night I don't think you need to again" His smirk widened as my cheeks erupted in flames at his comment.

Laughing softly again, he walks out of the room and grabs a black tie, struggling to put it on (as most men do)

Sitting up, I yawn and stretch while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Where are you going so early in the morning and dressed so fancily" I asked tiredly.

"First of all, it's 9am and I have a work meeting I have to attend" He replies, still fumbling with his tie.

"Do you mind helping me with this?" He asks irritatedly.

"Na, I'd rather not" I say, yawning and lying back down.

He snorts and tosses the tie at my face, uttering that 'he doesn't need the tie anyway'. Walking over to me, he places a small peck on my lips.

"I'll be back around twelve" He whispers before exiting the room.

"Have fun!" I shout.

"Yep" I hear him reply.

As I hear the door shut and lock, I sigh loudly until I realise something amazing. Roy won't be back for three hours, which means I have three hours to do whatever the hell I want and no one can stop me.

My mouth forms a wide and wicked grin, as I immediately leap from the bed and dash into the kitchen. Opening the fridge I pull out a large tub of F/F ice-cream and I dig into it, savouring every last bite. To make things even better I went to jump on the bed, another thing that Roy restricts me to do.

He's so annoying, but I love him.

While I'm having fun jumping up and down and eating ice-cream at the same time, my feet get tangled up in the sheets and causes me to fall off the bed onto the rough carpet.

"Ow" I groan and slowly pick myself up.

After recovering, I begin searching for my lost ice-cream when I stumble across Roy's wardrobe. Looking inside, I find a completely normal wardrobe with his clothes hanging up. Almost giving up and returning to my ice-cream search, I notice a chest hidden behind the clothes and shoes along with a quiver of arrows and a bow in the corner.

"No freaking way" I gasp.

Curiosity getting the better of me, I pull out the chest and quiver and opening up the chest reveals a very familiar outfit. Lifting up the outfit and matching it with the quiver and bow, my eyes widen in shock and...glee.

My shock turns into a cheeky and mischievous grin.

"Oh yes freaking way" I smirk.

I strip out of my pyjamas and pull on the suit, as well as placing a mask securely over my face and attaching the quiver to my back. Holding the bow in my hands, I walk over to a mirror and check myself out.

"Damn" I admire the tight fit of the outfit as it hugs my body perfectly.

Suddenly I get another fantastic brainwave. Looks like I'm on a roll today.

Dashing into the living room, I look in a cupboard and pull out a can of red paint and a paintbrush. Then I crack open the can and paint a large red target on the wall, before grabbing the bow and preparing to fire.

Notching an arrow, I place it on the string and pull back while aiming as best I can. Releasing the arrow, it flies through the air and lands just below the target.

"Alright, not bad at all!" I shout.

After shooting a couple more arrows and playing around with some gadgets I found, I am already a pro archer. Beginning to notch another arrow, I heard keys turn in the door and Roy opens the door.

Frozen on the spot, with the arrow pulled back and my head turned looking at him with my eyes wide in shock. Closing the door behind him he turns and tenses on the spot, his eyes widening as we both stare intently at each other.

Then his eyes flick to the arrow I'm holding and he immediately looks even more shocked but more scared.

"Don't, whatever you do, release that arrow" He instructs sternly.

Looking at the arrow, I slowly push the arrow forwards so the string let's go of the arrow and I gently place it back in the quiver.

"Um...welcome home honey?" I said, more like a question.

His eyes narrow and he visibly relaxes. Then his eyes wander over to mY quick painted target but quickly glance back at me.

"Nice aim" He says.

I smile warmly and place the bow and arrow on the nearest table. Then I feel a hard slap against my butt.

"The suit looks good on you, you should wear it more often"

Alright, that's a wrap for today. I hope you all loved it and this chapter was requested by RedArrows_Girl_2003, thank you for the request and I hope you enjoyed! Everyone else reading, feel free to request a character yourself and I will try to comply as quick as I can.

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX