Robin X Reader (Dick Grayson) Part 2

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! I apologise for my tardiness with the updates lately, but for the last week there hasn't been suitable wifi to update. AND BELIEVE ME IT WAS HELL, WHAT'S A GIRL GONNA DO WITHOUT HER WIFI JEEZ. Anyways, enough of my ranting, a few people suggested in the comments that I should write a part 2 of the previous chapter, and since I didn't have any other bright ideas for a new chapter, I decided to make another. So I hope this chapter satisfies your wishes.

Enjoy!

Key: Y/N=Your Name

Your POV:

Before I could yell and shout some more colourful words into Robin's communicator, he hangs up.

"THAT SON OF A–HOW COULD HE CUT ME OFF IN A TIME OF CRISIS!" I shout in pure anger and frustration.

Letting out an angered grumble, I return the communicator to his utility belt. And now the urge to go to he bathroom suddenly decides to show up again.

Just fantastic.

"Okay breathe, you can do this...how hard could it be?" I assure myself, my nervousness showing through my gritted smile.

Slowly, I open the door to the bathroom and hesitantly approach the porcelain bowl known as a toilet. Or, my worst enemy...at the moment. I lift the lid and gradually pull down my pants, until I was standing half naked.

Let's just say, I wasn't completely watching where I was aiming...

Once I pack it all away again, I open my eyes...to my utter horror.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S EVERYWHERE!" I shriek and run away to find the nearest air freshener in the sink cabinets.

That's right, I'm not even going to clean that up, but at least I'll make it smell somewhat better. I hold my nose as I spray the contents of the bottle all throughout the room, probably polluting the air with the excessive amount, but I'm not finished until the entire place smells like tutti- fruity toilet spray.

"Okay, do not go in there again" I sigh and retreat from the bathroom.

Heading to the bedroom door, I make sure the room isn't too messed up...apart from the potent smelling bathroom that could knock someone out with one whiff. I carefully exit the room and quickly scan the hallway for any people, and luckily, the coast is clear. Letting out a breath of relief, I notice the super fancy interior design full of expensive portraits and even some displays of art and antiques. And this is just the freaking hallway, imagine what the rest of the house is like!

It's almost as if he lives in a mansion...but I don't exactly picture Robin being some stuck up rich kid.

Creeping down the long and nicely decorated hallway, I take note of all the things I see so I can make a mental map and try not get lost in this seemingly gigantic house. Although I'm completely aware I have a terrible sense of direction anyways. While also keeping an eye out for people, I immediately strike an idea.

If I'm Robin, Batman must be around here somewhere right? And if Batman lives here, then there's the Batcave! Then I could actually get to see the Batcave with my own two eyes, and maybe even sit in the Batmobile, snap a few photos while I'm at it...oh the fun I'll have and the more followers I'll gain!

Kind of a stupid idea when I think about it, I could totally compromise the location and draw too much unwanted attention. So, maybe I'll just keep a few pics for the memory, no harm done.

I grin to myself, my new objective being the Batcave, wherever it may be hidden in this place. I wonder, if I were to run into Batman, would he be as scary and serious as he is when he isn't wearing the cowl? A shiver runs down my spine, I should probably be careful how I act around him, or he'll be able to tell I'm not really Robin. Or perhaps it would be a good idea to find Batman and tell him about the whole situation instead of my expedition to find the Batcave and all its treasures.