Robin X Reader (Dick Grayson)

I know I just did a Robin chapter, but I had a really good idea for another chapter and it just wouldn't work without the first Boy Wonder. Besides, who wouldn't put him in another chapter. Anyways, enjoy!

Key: Y/N=Your Name

Your POV:

Extreme boredom.

This is the only emotion I'm feeling right now. There are no missions on today, so we have a free day to ourselves. At first I was excited but after an hour of aimlessly roaming around trying to find some form of entertainment, you can get pretty bored.

As of right now I'm sitting on the couch next to Superboy, watching static. I wonder what's so interesting about it. Then I sigh and rest my head in my hands. Then I got a great idea.

Suddenly, I leapt out of my seat and dashed for the training hall where I knew Robin would be practicing his moves. When I entered, he was hitting an invisible enemy with his staff. Then he notices me and stops.

"Hey Y/N, what can I do for you?" He asked.

"I want to play a prank on the team, a really good one they'll never forget" I replied.

Robin immediately grinned.

"You've come to the right person, I've got a great prank idea in mind that I've wanted to try for ages" He said.

"I knew you could help" I smile at him.

Alright, follow me, we've got to get the ingredients" He said as he began walking out.

We go to the kitchen first and gather a large bag of flour and carton of eggs. Then we grab the biggest fan we can find in the cave. Once we gathered everything, we went to the training room and began setting up our prank. Finally it is finished.

I went out to the kitchen and pulled out my freshly baked cookies. I knew M'gann's cooking lessons would pay off. I set them down on the counter and used my hands to make the smell filter throughout the mountain.

Then after I let the smell of delicious, freshly baked cookies fill the cave, I took the tray and proceeded towards the area where the ambush is set up. A few metres away, I set the tray of cookies down and take my position in hiding.

After a few seconds, I hear the unmistakable sound of the teams chatter. When they see the cookies they run straight there, hoping to beat Wally before he takes most of them.

"Begin phase one" I whispered into my comm.

Then, the sprinklers suddenly go off and water drips all over everyone, soaking the team and sadly the cookies. Everyone looks confused and I hear Wally make an 'aww' sound, probably because a perfect batch of cookies are ruined.

"Beginning phase two" I whisper into the comm.

Slowly, I push the giant fan out in front of the team, gaining their attention.

"Hey Y/N, what's the fan for?" Wally asks.

"Hold still" I smile at them mischievously.

Then I flick the switch on the fan, which has a huge pile of four in front of it. It blows all over them, successfully turning them white.

"What is the meaning of this?" Kaldur questions.

"Begin phase three" I say into my comm, loud enough for them to hear me.

Then a loud, echoing cackle filled the room and a waterfall of eggs fell onto the team. Then Robin dropped to the ground and unclasped himself from his harness that kept him on the roof. We then both grab out our phones and take a photo of their still shocked faces.

"Final phase complete" We both said in unison, high fiving each other.

Once the team snapped out of their state of shock, an angry look took over their features. Now our faces turned from victorious grins, to shock and fear. Robin quickly took my hand and we ran for our lives. He took me into his room and into his cramped wardrobe. We both listened out for any approaching team members, but all we could pick up was our heavy breathing. The suddenly I started silently giggling.

"What are you laughing at" Robin silently chuckled.

"Karma" I whispered.

The darkness of the wardrobe restricted me from knowing how close I really was to Robin right now, so close I could feel his breath. Then we suddenly bumped noses, but that didn't stop us from leaning in closer. In a matter of seconds, my lips were locked on his and my eyes closed at the warm feeling of it.

This moment was perfect, until the flash of several iPhone camera lights went off and we quickly pulled away. M'gann just giggled and the others grinned mischievously at us.

"Phase Vengeance, complete"

I hope you all liked it! Although I don't know why any form of wardrobe or cupboard is and ideal place for a couple to seal the deal, it's always a place for stuff like that. Maybe I've been thinking too much about seven minutes in heaven. 

Anyway, so long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX