Red Arrow X Reader

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! Sorry about the late update again, but I got some good news! School holidays have finally started for me (after last Friday actually), and hopefully I'll have time to update more, as long as my idea generator, AKA my brain, decides to function regularly. Also, I'll be going away to Europe for four months starting in about two weeks time, so as long as I have good wifi, the updates should stick to normal considering I don't have the stress of years exams on my shoulders, and hopefully getting a new change of scenery will give me better ideas as well.

Anyway, enough boring stuff from me, here is the long anticipated update! Enjoy!

Key: Y/N= Your Name

Your POV:

As of now, I'm currently hanging in a net that is suspended in mid air, being held in place by a thick string connected securely to a pulley on the ceiling, that leads back down to the ground. But to my luck, the person holding the rope the dangles me above sudden death, is none other than that loud mouthed speedster.

Fantastic, I'm entrusting my life with a clumsy Kid Flash who could get distracted any second and let me fall to my death, or my very painful hospitalisation. 

How did it all come to this? Oh that's right, I agreed to play their stupid game.

Rewind to an hour ago...

As the blinding light from the zeta beam disappears, I step into the completely deserted mountain. My face drops in confusion as I wonder what the mysterious protégés are up too, since their normal selves would be filling the cave up with noise and ruckus, but strangely not today.

Which means they're up to something for sure.

Stalking throughout the mountain, I keep my movements quiet to ensure a successful surprise attack if necessary. As I near the training room, I hear hushed whispers and some shuffling, before a loud thud and hysterical laughter. My eyes narrow as I prepare to enter the room.

I knew those brats are up to no good, and now to confront them.

Smirking cheerfully, I bust open the door with a forceful kick, causing high pitched screams and squeals to emit from a completely dark room. 

Exactly the reaction I was hoping for.

"Oi, what kind of things are you brats up to in here?" I shout into the dark shadows.

Multiple flashlights turn on at once, illuminating the six faces of the Young Justice team, whose faces seem to whisper 'busted' at me. Although the one thing I didn't expect to see, was Superboy with nothing on but his underwear , collapsed on the floor.

"Don't worry, we weren't doing anything bad, honest" M'gann's innocence almost makes me turn around and leave like nothing happened.

But I'm not giving in that easily, especially with how Wally's face clearly reads 'I'm nervous because I've obviously been doing some mischievous things', and I'm going to find out what.

"Wally's face says otherwise, now spill" I glare at them.

"We were just playing a game since we were bored, and you came in and scared us" Robin confesses, an adorable yet slightly nervous expression upon his face.

You aren't tricking me with that look anymore, boy.

"Damn right you should be scared, now explain to me what's going on before I call Daddy Bats" I threaten.

Their eyes widen in fear, thats when I realise Superboy is still half naked lying on the ground.

"And for goodness sakes Superboy, get some clothes on! There are children who still value their innocence in here!" I command, as he quickly scrambles to slip his shirt and pants back on.