Robin X Reader (Tim Drake)

Hello my fellow fangirls/fanboys! We are back with yet another glorious chapter of my fan fiction. Hope you enjoy!

Key: Y/N=Your Name

Your POV:

Tonight is the annual sleepover for the team at Mt Justice, and I'm absolutely ecstatic. I dress in my favourite pair of pyjamas then run into my bathroom and pack all the essentials. Once everything is packed, I grab all of my things and start heading to the nearest zeta tube.

As I'm walking to the tube, I look up and notice the dark clouds rolling in. What a perfect night for a thunderstorm, not. 

Did I forget to mention that I'm terrified of thunder storms?

I gulp loudly but continue on to the zeta tube. When I get there I hop inside and let the identification process begin. Then a blinding light flashes and I'm in the main entrance of Mt Justice.

As I walk to the living room, I recognise the familiar sounds of our junior team members. When I walk in I see all the couches moved to the edges of the room and everyone's sleeping bags spread throughout. 

"Hey Y/N, you made it!" Cassie calls.

"Hi everyone" I smile.

"You can unpack your things wherever you want" Jaime says.

"Thanks, Jaime"

I quickly unpack my things and set up my sleeping bag. Then Robin walks into the room and everyone greets him. We all call him Robin since he never takes of his sunglasses, even now he still has them on and it's nighttime. What a loser.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late" He says.

"Alright, now that everyone is here, let's get this party started!" Garfield shouts.

I go into the kitchen to prepare all the snacks and drinks. When I come back, everyone is arguing about which movie to watch.

"But that is a classic!" Cassie yells.

"I'm not watching some stupid chic flick. How about Godzilla!" Garfield counters.

"Seen it!" Bart shouts.

I walk into the centre and lay out the food and drinks, although nobody notices and continues arguing. While nobody is looking, I look at the movie selection and find one of my favourites.

"Hey guys, how about this one?" I ask.

Still no one hears me. I give an angry look and stand up.

"Hey!" I shout.

Then everyone goes quiet and looks up at me.

"Are you done?" I cross my arms.

They all nod.

"Good, how about this movie?" I question again and hold up the movie for them all to see.

"Star Wars?" Jaime questions.

"Sure, why not?" Robin says.

Everyone nods and I smile.

"Cool" I say.

Then I pop the DVD in the player and the movie begins to play. We all began to settle down and consume the food and drink. About half way into the movie, a loud clap of thunder rumbles outside and a flash of lighting brightens the sky outside. I jump while everyone else gasps, then rain begins to pelt down outside.

Suddenly, another crack is heard and all the lights and electricity in the room go out immediately. Not only am I afraid of storms but I'm also afraid of the dark, which makes it extremely hard for me not to be freaking out completely right now.

"Hey does anyone have a torch?" I hear Bart ask.

"Man, that's the one thing I forgot to pack!" Garfield replies.

"Hold on, I'll check my wrist watch" Robin says.

"That's weird, it's not working. It's not powered by electricity and it was full of energy before I left the Batcave" Robin informs us.

My eyes widen.

"That means that this might not be an ordinary blackout, it could be sabotage" I gasp suddenly.

"An EMP perhaps" Robin mumbles.

"Well we can't stay here if there's someone in the mountain!" Cassie whisper yells.

"Ohhhh, I know!" Bart silently squeals.

I hear rustling and then many different coloured lights.

"Seriously, who packs glow sticks for a sleepover?" Jaime says.

"Hey, it wouldn't be a party without glow sticks!"  Bart whispers back.

"Alright, everyone take one stick each, we go in teams of two and search the mountain for anything suspicious. We meet back here in half an hour, regardless of what you find" Robin tells us.

A series of agreements are mumbled.

"Alright, Jaime and Bart are the first team, Cassie and Garfield are second and Y/N and I are third. Is that clear?" Robin asks.

"Yes" Everyone replies.

"Good, lets get to work" Robin says.

Then we all split into our teams and begin searching the tower. We go to the main energy source of the mountain and investigate. After searching the entire room for any clues, we find nothing.

"We should probably head back and check on the others" I suggest.

"Yeah" Robin replies.

We are walking down the hallway to the living room when a creak was heard. Then we stop and more noises like footsteps echo though the hall. Then I'm abruptly knocked into a door that opens on impact and I fall inside a small room. When I open my eyes, I see Robin standing really close to me. That's when I notice that his glasses fell off during the fall and now his beautiful eyes are gleaming in the dark. Thank goodness he can't see me blush.

We both just stand there looking at each other and our breath quickens. Then Robin leans forward, puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me deeply. When he pulls away, the light turns on in the cupboard and the door opens to reveal Nightwing.

"Good to see you're enjoying yourselves" He smirks.

We both blush and follow him to the living room where all the others are gathered.

"Alright, explain" Bart says to Nightwing.

"At every annual sleepover, we play a prank on the juniors. It all started when the Justice League did it to us at my first sleepover, they thought it would make our night more exciting" Nightwing explains.

"I can't imagine Batman having a sense of humour" Robin says.

"What about that thunderstorm?" I ask.

"We may or may not have had some magical help" Nightwing says.

Then everyone notices Robin and I's intertwined hands. 

"Looks like tonight was more successful then I had hoped" Nightwing smirks again.

We both blush madly and act quite awkwardly.

 This is a sleepover I will never forget.

Alright then, another successful chapter done and dusted for this afternoon. Don't forget to vote and comment, remember I would love any feedback you give whether it be criticising or not. Again, another big thank you to everyone for showing your undying support for this fanfic, even if you're just reading this book, it warms my heart that people are reading and enjoying my story.

So long my fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX