Red Arrow X Reader

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! Sorry for the wait I had a minor disease of the writer's block. Anyway, the show must go on! Enjoy!

Key: Y/N=Your Name

Your POV:

The strong smell of chocolate cake fills my nose as I smile widely. I put on my oven mitts and open the oven to take out my gorgeous chocolate cake, careful not to burn myself. Then I set it down on the kitchen bench, letting it cool before adding any icing or decorations.

It is tempting to take a huge bite of the cake right now, but I have an extremely important purpose for it.

I'm best friends with Roy Harper, but recently he's seemed to forgotten that. So I decided to remind him of our friendship with a cake that I plan to give him as soon as it's finished. After ten minutes of letting the cake cool, I decorate it with a white, vanilla icing as well as strawberries and little silver decorative balls. Once happy with the decorating, I quickly change into some decent clothes, grab the cake and head for Roy's apartment.

It's about a five minute walk, when I get there I ring the bell of his apartment. I wait a few seconds and nobody answers, so I ring again and this time he answers.

"Hello?" Roy says throughout the speaker irritably.

"Roy, it's Y/N. Can I come up?" I reply.

"Y/N?" I hear him mutter quietly, as if he doesn't want me to hear.

"Uh, sure come on up" He says, finally realising who I am.

When I hear a click noise from the door, I carefully open it trying not to drop the cake. When I get there, I knock softly on his door and he opens it after a second. I smile at him and hold up the cake for him to see.

His eyes widen and he gives a small smile back, opening the door for me to come in. The apartment seems even more trashed the last time I visited a few months ago. I set the cake down and turn to face Roy. He just looks at me awkwardly and slowly sits down on the couch.

I giggle quietly and walk into his kitchen looking for a suitable knife for cutting, two plates and two forks. Then I sit next to Roy on the couch while cutting us both a piece of cake, and Roy just watches me in bewilderment. I offer him the cake and he looks at it, slowly taking it from my grasp and uttering a 'thank you'.

We ear in silence, until Roy finishes and places his plate down on the table.

"Look, I know I've been ignoring you for the past few months, and I'm sorry. It's just I've been really busy and trapped in a pit of my own problems that I just can't see to get out of. I just needed a little time to calm down and figure everything out, but I'm sorry for pushing you so far away." He says to me and looks away.

I lean over and give him a comforting hug, squeezing him really hard.

"I understand, but next time don't fall in the pit alone. It's always good to have someone by your side to guide you, and I'll always be by your side, Roy." I tell him comfortingly.

He chuckles.

"You always were good at hugging" He manages to say, grunting while he spoke.

Then I release him from the death grip and he turns to look me in the eyes. He gives me a big hug, although this one isn't as deadly as mine. While I am still shocked, he slips his lips on mine and locks us in a passionate kiss.

"You seem different" I say.

"I do?" He asks.

"Yeah, you would never have the guts to kiss me"

Alright, sorry it's a lot shorter than usual but it's late and I wanted to update. Honestly I don't know why I started with baking a cake, it could've been way simpler but decided to talk about cake. I must have some weird craving...anyway, so long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX