Superboy X Reader Part 2

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! I'm baaaack! 

Who was restless waiting for the new chapter?

Well you don't have to be anymore cause here it is! Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long...hehe

Enjoy!

Key: Y/N=Your Name E/C=Eye Colour

Your POV:

Three weeks.

It's been three weeks since I quit the Young Justice superhero team.

Do I regret it? Of course, I terribly miss being out on the field and in amongst the action, but it can't be helped. I'm sick, and so much so that I have spent as much of my remaining life with my close relatives and family as I can. 

A few days ago, I was declared terminally ill with a disease unknown to the entire hospital faculty, but I know what I'm suffering from.

I'm suffering from one-sided love, or, more commonly known as Hanahaki disease.

As of now, I'm bedridden in a hospital ward for horribly sick patients that don't have long to live, IV's hooked into my veins and a face mask supplying me with fresh oxygen. Over the days of my illness, it's been harder and harder to breath properly, and now I have to wear this stupid mask. 

If my friends saw me like this, I would die of shame before the actual disease gets me.

A week, at most, they give me to live. How could my life have gone downhill so quickly?

Hearing the steady rhythm of my heartbeat on the monitor beside me that lulls my tired eyes to sleep. I'm tempted to fall almost completely asleep, until an uninvited guest barges their way into my room and slams the door shut behind them, turning the lock securely. With my squinted eyes, I recognise a familiar forest green suit and thick blonde hair waving down behind.

Wait...ARTEMIS!?

Spinning on her heel, she rushes over to the air vent near the window on the other side of the room.

"All clear!" She whisper shouts to the vents above.

Without another word spoken, the vent pops open and falls to the ground with a loud clang, three bodies falling out and landing below simultaneously. Straining as much as I can to see them, I notice a familiar red and black bird suit, yellow and red spandex with the unmistakable Flash symbol, and at last, the tanned Atlantean boy with gills.

Why?...Are they all here!

Groaning a little to get their attention, I squirm my head slightly in protest to the oxygen mask around my mouth that prevents me from speaking.

Racing to my side, Robin removes the mask as the rest of my team gather around the bed with sorrow filled and sympathetic gazes.

"W-What...a-are you doing h-here?" My voice comes out rough and hoarse from lack of use.

I probably look like a mess to them, literally at death's door. Heavy dark bags under my eyes, pale and ghostly skin, my entire body frail and skinny from being unable to eat with my condition without choking on the contents. I'm a total wreck.

"We came here to save you" Artemis tells me.

"Y-You can't" I mumble gravely.

"Yes we can and you know it" Wally confirms seriously.

"I'm not going to have the surgery" I state lowly.

"We're not going to stand by and watch while you throw your life away!" Robin yells in frustration.