Robin X Reader (Dick Grayson) Part 1

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! Yes, I know I've been M.I.A for a while now, but long story short it's assignment and test season and I'm literally drowning in schoolwork. (Stupid mean ass teachers setting sh*t tons of homework and expecting us to get it done on time😑)

Aaaaannnyway, rant over, let's get to the interesting stuffs.

Today's one-shot is with my favourite masked superhero, ROBBY POO. Been a while since I gave him one so why not. Also, this is a requested story by JustARandomWriter132, the plot of this one-shot goes to her, she just asked me to write it. 

THANKS BUDDY!

Enjoy!

Key: Y/N=Your Name Y/T=Your Talent

Your POV:

Okay, I'm officially freaked the hell out.

One minute, I'm happily watching away my favourite teen superhero show (yes YJ of course), the next everything goes black. Until suddenly, I wake up and find myself lying half unconscious in the middle of a very familiar cave.

Any guesses?

 As any shocked and confused girl would, I screamed at the top of my lungs for good few minutes, successfully triggering some flashing red lights and an alarm that constantly blurted "intruder alert" in a feminine robotic voice.

Totally not whelming at all, huh?

Of course this whole conundrum only made things worse and I stopped screaming and curled into a little ball hoping for this horrible nightmare to end. What sounded like multiple footsteps began to pound into the room before halting above my crumpled body desperately trying to shut out all the sounds. The voices belonging to the people all around me began to shout things at each other, only adding to the noise and my stress levels. 

"JUST BE QUIET!" I shout loudly over everything, leaving only the alarm continuing to sound.

"Computer! Shut down alarm system!" I can make out a voice call, before all is silent.

Sighing to myself, I decide to sneak a quick peek at the people around me, but there's no way I'm getting out of my special defensive position. Even just at a small glance, my mind can't even begin to comprehend what the hell it just saw, but they're all as clear as day before me.

"They're" being six spandex clad teen superheros standing above me with puzzled and hostile looks.

This cannot be real, Young Justice is just an animated tv show that I watch, I can't possibly be here in their world, haha.

"Ummm, is this person partially insane?" A voice similar to my favourite speedster asks, causing me to flinch at how real he sounds.

Oops, did I say that out loud?

"Wow, great way to greet a clearly confused and disturbed person" A girl sounding like Artemis quips.

"Well sorry for stating the obvious! We don't even now if they're an enemy or not, so why are you backing them up"

"Wally, if they were an enemy don't you think they would have attacked by now?" M'gann points out. Oh sweet M'gann you've saved me!

"Still, we shouldn't trust them yet" I can feel Superboy's piercing gaze on me, where I'm still hiding in a ball on the the ground by the way.

"You guys obviously aren't helping by just standing there and judging them" Another boy's voice adds.

Oh. My. God. The voice I love so much that I can never forget, the voice of the most gorgeous character ever created in the history of characters, an angel has come to rescue me~