Robin X Reader (Tim Drake)

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! Alright, so I did write an original version of this chapter, but technology decided to be a douche and deleted the whole thing last night. So bare with me, I've tried to remember all the details of the story. 

Anyway, I have another marvellous chapter, with the adorable and oh so innocent, Tim Drake. Although that's my depiction of him 😂, but who am I kidding all the Batboys are playboys.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Key: Y/N= Your Name E/C= Eye Colour

Your POV:

The strong smell of fire enters my nose, and smoke fills my lungs which causes me to cough and open my eyes

My eyes widen at the burnt down city of Gotham, surrounded in obsidian coloured ash. Dead bodies litter the streets, along with their blood staines and rubble from the skyscrapers above. Clouds of ash and smoke disperse into the orange and red bleached sky.

But that's not what caught my attention.

What did, is the familiar superhero in the middle of the street, slowly bleeding out in a pool of his own blood. The same superhero who bares a yellow 'R' as his insignia, and the same superhero I'm so deeply in love with.

With tears already streaming down my face, I slowly approach his limp body. I notice multiple stab wounds on his chest and stomach area. I searched everywhere for a pulse, a heartbeat, anything that would signal that he is still alive, that he was still holding on. Even though I know he is already gone, my heart begs to differ. 

But there is nothing.

Finally realising that he's gone, I slump down over his body as my tears stain his uniform even more. Then I lie down next to him and snuggle into him, the only thing that can be heard other than burning buildings, are my desperate sobs.

The one I love with all my heart...is gone.

I sit up harshly, sucking in a huge breath with sweat dripping down my forehead. Panting, I notice I'm in my bed and the sky outside is pitch black, glimmering with millions of stars. Reaching up to wipe away my sweat, I notice the fresh stream of tears on my cheeks.

Then I remember the horrible dream.

I snatch my phone from my bedside, and immediately choose the contact I so desperately need to talk to. After three rings, I'm already worried that my dream has come true, until an unmistakable voice answers the phone.

"Hello?" An exhausted voice asks.

"T-tim! A-are you okay, please tell me you're okay!" I exclaim.

"Y/N? I'm fine, we talked on the phone just a couple of hours ago, what's got you so panicked?" He asks.

"Good, I just needed to know if you're...alive" I whisper the last bit, but of course he heard.

"Why wouldn't I be alive, Y/N if you don't tell me what's wrong I'm going to come over and find out" He says.

"Besides, you're never the one who worries this much unless something very bad has happened" He mumbles.

'You're one to talk' I mentally chuckle.

"*sigh* I guess I'll see you soon then" I reply.

Then I hang up and open the window, letting Tim know that he can come in, when he arrives. I go sit on my bed, when the horrible images of the dream come back to me, inviting fresh tears to fall again. I squeeze my eyes shut and curl up into a ball, hugging myself for comfort. 

A light thud echoes throughout my room, alerting me of Tim's arrival. I slightly look up and notice he is clad in his Robin suit. He must have noticed my tears glistening in the moonlight, because he rushed over to me and sat on my bed . 

"Y/N, please tell me why you're so upset" He asks, stroking my hair.

I turn around to hide more consecutive tears, still curled up in a ball. Then I hear him huff before his arms wrap around my small frame and pull me into his chest. Next, he leans forward and gives me a kiss on my neck, that just so happens to be a ticklish spot for me, which he knows about. 

This caused me to squeak and undo the ball position, which he used to his advantage and turned me around to sit on his lap cross legged. Then he took off his mask revealing his beautiful blue orbs, which he knows I cannot lie to.

'Not the irresistible eyes' I mentally 'aww'. 

His eyes pierced my E/C ones, which made me completely lose the stubborn act. Once he noticed this, he asked the question again.

"Why are you crying?" He says seriously. 

I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding and answered.

"I had a nightmare, and you were lying on the street, dying in a pool of your own blood, and there was nothing I could do to save you" I explained, my voice cracking.

His eyes widen for a second, until he pulls me into a warm embrace.

"I dreamt the same thing not too long ago" He mumbled.

"That's why you were so clingy that day at school" I realised.

'And I thought it was hormones' I said mentally.

"I couldn't live without you Y/N" He says, pulling away and looking at me seriously.

I leaned in a nd gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Neither could I"

Alright, I hope you enjoyed despite the little mess up last night. Aren't the Batboys just adorable little charmers? Well most of them anyway...

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX