Flashboys X Reader

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! Sorry for the long wait but here is the much anticipated and new chapter! I know I just did a chapter with good old Wally in it, but I thought that I would remake my Batboys X Reader chapter by doing one with our two favourite speedsters! Although sadly, since Barry is quite a ways older than most of you young kidlet readers, I thought I might leave him out of this one and have it as just Bart and Wally for today.

Anyway! Enough of my meaningless banter...on with the show! Book? Whatever!

Enjoy!

Key: Y/N= Your Name F/C= Favourite Colour

Your POV:

"BART! GET YOUR SPEEDY ASS BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!"

"Noooo way! I know exactly what that tone of yours is suggesting and it is nooottt a happy one!"

Let's just say, a mixture of fizzy drink, chicken whizzies and a teenager do not go very well together. Well, he may be enjoying it but I certainly am not.

"Ughhhhhhh" I stare at the time on my phone screen only to internally freak out at the time.

Wanna know what makes this situation a thousand times worse?

The fact that I'm getting ready for a date.

Bart would hate to admit it and also that would ever suggest it buuuttt...he's totally stalling me because he's a jealous smol bean.

"Bart, I'm serious! I really don't have time for this!" I whine desperately wanting him to return my stolen, and precious, lipgloss. I mean, what am I gonna do without my lipgloss?

Striking a magnificently genius idea, I grin mischievously as a dark aura surrounds me. Taking refuge silently behind my door, careful not to rip my brand new and beautiful F/C dress on the way, I hear him suddenly speed upstairs again to discover the lack of yelling from myself.

"Take the bait, take the bait, take the bait..." I mutter out, extending my foot out.

"Y/N?" He takes one step through the door, only to trip ever so gracefully (not) flat onto his gorgeous face.

Sorry Bart.

"Owwwww...okay I deserved that" He groans into the floor.

"Now Bart, return the hostage" I glare down at him with my palm out expectantly.

Sighing in defat he goes to return the lipgloss before abruptly stopping, a cheeky grin spreading out across his lips.

"Only if I get to put it on you" He bargains.

"Oh no, uh uh, nope. Knowing you, you're are going to attempt something indecent, mister sly fox" I put my hands on my hips.

His face doesn't falter, and normally in this scenario, being the stubborn person I am, I would hold out until he gives up. But I seriously don't have time for this trivial child's play.

"*sigh* If it makes things go quicker, then fine"I give in to the torment as he squeals like an overexcited kid.

Sitting down on a nearby chair for a better approach, he carefully applies the shiny lipgloss like a pro, somehow managing to keep still for a bit to perfect it. Finishing up his work of art, his eyes stare intently at my pouted out lips. Edging the lipgloss applicator away from my mouth, he inches himself closer to my face, mimicking my parted lips and half lidded eyes as his gaze doesn't break from mine.

"Yoink!"

"Wah!"

Suddenly, a rush of air zooms in and scoops me up hastily into its arms, barely giving me any time to comprehend what the heck is going on. Then, in a few split seconds and flashing lights surrounding me, no longer were Bart and I about to kiss in my bedroom but now I'm being held comfortably in a bridle style hold by my best friend Wally. Or, a best friend with benefits, considering he only just asked me out.

"Jeez, you speedsters are always in a hurry" I sigh, cautiously lowered onto the grass below.

"Of course" Wally grins.

"You were jealous weren't you? That's why you were in such a hurry to break us up. You didn't even give me enough time to grab my fancy date night shoes" I shake my he'd with an adorable pout.

Totally hate being fought over by two adorable speedsters...note the sarcasm. 

"Jealous? Of my own cousin? PFFFT! Yeah right" Wally waves it off nervously.

"Actually, your my first cousin once removed"

"Bart!" I shriek at his sudden appearance.

"I'll remove you in a second" Wally grits out with a scowl, Bart returning it instantly at his comment.

"HA! I'd like to see you try! Considering how slow you are compared to me, I'd win by a mile!" Bart counters.

"Come on you two, don't fight" I plead, but they don't listen.

"Alright that's it Mr. Ego, I challenge you to a race" Wally and Bart now butt heads.

"Guys! Cut it out!" I huff, their attention finally turning back to me. 

"I came here to have a good time, out among the stars. Not to have this beautiful starry night with your meaningless bickering" I direct my hand into the sky above, covered in millions of brightly twinkling stars.

Well, I don't mind them both fighting over me...hehe, I'm so bad.

Wally and I had always come here for a good view of the night sky, away from the city a bit to see more of them. Being the science whizz he is, he picked our date night to be on the exact date that the most stars would be out to gaze upon. 

With their sight now set upon the stars and midnight sky above, their expressions turn awestruck at the magnificent view. 

Grabbing both their hands in mine, I tug them down to sit either side of me on the grassy hill, lying back to get a better view of the large expanse above us. 

"See? It's better if we do this together, as friends, not rivals" I smile at them. 

"Crash" Bart awes, causing us all to laugh together.

For a long time, we sit together, in complete and utter silence.

"Hey guys?" I ask innocently.

"Yeah?" They chime.

Sitting up from my position I stand before them on the slope of the hill.

...

"RACE YA!"

BOOYAH!

Thank you all for reading today! And a quick shout out to my friend TENZIN46 who helped me brainstorm with this story today before school, you're a legend!

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX