02

-Edited-

In Hell while the heavenly meeting was ongoing...

Jungkook POV

"So, I've heard that the angels are going to try to save this boy on earth. And this is very important because he may become the 2nd prince of Hell here and we could just make that happen if we turn the right switches..." Lucifer maliciously announced, an evil smirk running across his face.

All of us demons sniggered along, excited for to get the chance to turn a human into one of us.
I smiled. I'm gonna get this task for sure. I am the Prince of Hell and the fuckin king's son.

"Thus, I will assign this very important task to my perfectly demonic son, Jungkook here to do this."

I smirked my signature smirk once again, making the girl demons squeal in delight.

Well, I am perfect after all.

"And son, you can choose who you would like to bring with you on this task if you want too."

Sweet... "Jimin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung join me."

They smiled back. They were my best friends here and we always did these simple tasks together.

"Ok then that's settled. I just came to tell you guys that those stupid angels do not know that this boy may tip the balance between Heaven and Hell so make sure that the boy turns into a demon, ok Jungkook?"

I sneered. That would be so damn fun.

The other demons then went away to do their business or whatever they were doing after Dad had dismissed them and returned to his chamber where he loved torturing souls.

I walked towards Jimin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung and said, "Man this is gonna be so easy. We should go to earth to prepare."

Jimin hyung nodded in agreement and Yoongi hyung smirked at us as we walked off with me leading in front.

After preparing what we needed, we went up to earth to house which we used whenever we were on earth for simple tasks or simply had nothing to do in Hell. Soon after settling down, we all sat down and devised a little plan to turn this boy into a demon.

"Let's just be a bad influence to him when we are his friends. Cos I don't give a shit about this. I just wanna do this so that I can go make some music in my studio so hurry up and think." Yoongi hyung said as he gave me and Jimin hyung his 'I don't give a shit' face as he talked.

"Sure hyung but we need to get close enough to him that we can influence him that badly." Jimin hyung replied.

"Well that's really easy so we'll stick genius Min Suga's plan." I finished.

Yoongi hyung or Suga he liked to be called more, smiled sweetly at me when he heard me say 'genius Min Suga' which I returned with a coy smile to his delight.

"Ok guys let's sleep. I'm rather tired from this long journey." Jimin Hyung aid as he slowly got up and walked to his room.

We all agreed and went to our rooms as we said g'night to each other.

However, not far away, I swear that I could feel a strong aura from a house about 2 blocks away and reached out with my demon aura to it which was foolish.

Cos I realised that the aura belonged to an angel.
Oh fuck. It would notice me.

So I quickly drew back my aura and laid on my bed.

Urghhh... They might be the angels to try to save the boy. Damnit well, we will have to beat them to it.
Soon I fell asleep. With a lot on my mind.

Saeyeon POV

"Get up!!!! Sae-ah~ We have to go to the boy's school and save him from demons!!!"

Blinking my eyes as I slowly got up, I turned to see Tae Tae shaking me.

"Okok I'm up. Let's get ready for school now." I groggily replied as Tae got off me after I woke up.

His weirdness makes him so cute omo. Aish let's get up and do this!
I first combed my hair. Haiz my hair is so messy in the morning.

Then I went to the bathroom and did stuff, after which I changed into Hoseok's school's uniform.
After tying my hair into an elegant waterfall braid and applying simple makeup on my face, I went down to the dining room for a delicious breakfast.

The super hyped up Tae jumped into our car and our driver drove us to school.

During the car ride, I could not help but wonder about last night. Maybe it was the demons that Namjoon sunbaenim had warned me about but I didn't think that they would already be here.

After we were welcomed to our new class, Tae sat next to Hoseok while I sat in front of him, an empty seat beside me.

However, the door opened and I felt the same ominous presence I felt last night. 3 boys walked in and said, "Hi sorry we're late, Mr Kang."
I looked up and flashed my golden electric blue eyes at them, hoping to intimidate them but when they saw my eyes, they just smirked back and flashed their eyes back at me and Tae who had sensed me show my eye colour.

I hated those eyes.

Those venomous red and dark purple eyes.

3 pairs of those sinful eyes boring into me.