Announcement 2

Hi guys!

So, I have deleted my Tae book and BTS book. Partly because it didn't really sit well in my mind and because a crossover would have been too much trouble, D Gray Man not really being my main obsession now.

Thus I will make a few changes to this book, and probably add some special chapters as a mini spinoff for Taehyung's story which I had in mind while writing this story.

And I know I am not the most active writer now, but I do hope that you look forward to my other works that will take longer to do. I really am quite busy and my time management isn't the best thus I have decided to devote mor dog my writing to entirely completing my kpop fics first before going into teen fiction writing, my favourite.

It is not that I am leaving the kpop fandom, but mainly that after reading a lot of fan fiction after a while, it gets quite cliche ( no offence though there are great fan fictions most definitely ) and has to be like based on this one dude or group of people. I want to be more creative in my imagination and writing so I'm planning on finishing Jin's sappy story, editing Jungkook's + some of Tae, and then moving onto my much more self explanatory writing.

Fan fiction was really fun but to me it gets a bit more tiring to keep up the image of solely liking kpop when I also like other things as well. My experience for a year as a fan fiction reader writer has shaped my writing in life one way or another, so for that I am grateful for. I do continue to read fan fiction but honestly, it's harder to compete in as it's all based on one idea that revolves around a specific person in real life and to me, that's not always fun. Secondary school in Singapore gives me little time to always do what I want to and sometimes, writer's block just gets to me.

Thank you to all the people who have read and enjoyed my current work which is little so far and I hope that y'all can understand why I am doing all this.

- emma