08

Jungkook POV

I waited for the Hoseok guy. He was talking to Tae, the angel guy who beat up Jimin Hyung.

The angels seem to have their watch on the boy. Aish I told Yoongi Hyung that we should have gone to school earlier.

As he turned a corner, I quickly backed him against a wall, not hardly though, and put my acting skills to the test.

He gave me weird look through his large doll like eyes.

"Umm, hi?" He awkwardly greeted me. I shyly bowed his head to him and stuttered, "Hoseok-ssi, um... c-can we be friends?"

He smiled.

It looked so innocent. Like when I was... aish I shouldn't dwell over that.

"Sure? But do you really need to push me against a wall?" He replied.

I sheepishly smiled back to him as I let go of him.

"What is it? Why do you want to be friends all of a sudden? Don't you have Saeyeon?"

I secretly smirked to myself as I bowed my head.

"She's hard to be friends with and you seem more friendly and approachable."

He shrugged.

"I don't really mind having another friend so sure! My life sucks..." he complained. I put my hand on his shoulder, "It's ok, so does mine." It's actually really awesome being the Prince of Hell.

He smiled weakly at me.

"Hoseok-ah! Wait for me!" A very familiar voice called out.

We turned around to see Taehyung run towards Hoseok but as soon as he saw me, his rectangular box smile faded into a small scowl and his steps faltered. He walked between me and Hoseok to make sure I wouldn't be close to the guy.

Perfect... I can annoy this angel. Oh damn this is gonna be so fun.

I smirked at his reaction.

"Hi Taehyung, what are you doing here? Looking for someone else to fight? Or here to babysit your table mate."

He growled at me slightly. Making it all the more fun as Hoseok stood there innocently looking back and forth at us.

"Ok... guys let's go eat? Oh Tae your Sister done scolding you?" He said awkwardly to break the tension between Taehyung and me. Well, Hoseok didn't know that demons and angles existed.

Stupid humans.

Taehyung quickly turned his attention back to Hoseok and answered, "Yea. Well I promised her to not be so easily triggered."

You know what, I'll just go make Saeyeon more corrupted. That's actually more fun than this.

"Hey, Hoseok. I forgot I need to go do something. Go without me, we can go next time!" I called to him as I ran in the direction Taehyung came from. As soon as I turned the corner there, I saw her. Against a wall. By Yoongi Hyung.

I smirked.

Although I want to toy with Saeyeon more, maybe I should see what will happen... Oh this is gonna be interesting.

I then turned invisible using my power so that they couldn't see me.

Saeyeon POV

As Jimin said those words to me, I just shrugged and went out.

Oh god... why am I so close to demons? Aish.
As I looked up, I saw Tae talking to Hoseok.

Then I remembered what happened right before I had to accompany Jimin to the nurse.

My eyebrows furrowed as I recalled the scene and I walked up to Tae.

Luckily Hoseok saw me and went away to give me and Tae space to talk.

He turned to me. "Oh hey Sae, how're-" he got cut off as I dragged him to a secluded corner.

"What the hell were you doing back there?! Look, Tae I know that we hate demons, but we don't hurt them right in front of innocent humans! We wait patiently for our time to strike, then we annihilate those disgusting things." I scolded him.

"Saeyeon, if you don't realise it, you're sitting right next to the damn Prince of Hell so you guys have plenty of interaction time. While I am at the back trying to make sure the two demons behind me don't talk to Hoseok! I'm the only one actually doing this mission while you are off with demons!" Tae burst out, his eyes golden, showing his anger as an angel.

I recoiled. I didn't expect him to retort in such a manner.

I sighed. "Tae, I'm being hit on by demons like 24/7 so please, I am trying to keep the demons away from Hoseok. Ok? Anyway, how is making Hoseok happier in his life going?" I said, changing the subject.

"I'm making him a bit happier, I can tell but he needs more motivational support to be honest. I still need to find out why he's so unhappy though. He's such a great guy..." Tae replied.

I beamed at Tae.

"Ok great! You go to Hoseok and get closer to him. I'll handle the demons, AND I will not ever fall for any of them so chill." I laughed.

Tae gave me his cheeky smile and bounded off after Hoseok.

I smiled. He's so adorable...

"Well, face it Saeyeon. You're gonna fall for the total opposite." A low voice cut my train of thought.

I turned my head to see the other demon with his purple red eyes flashing at me, a sarcastic smile on his face as he leaned against the wall I was leaning on.

Seriously, these demons need to stop smirking. It's like a damn disease.

I glared at him and was gonna run off when he turned over to block me and pushed his hand against the wall to stop me from escaping.

"Uh uh, little angel. You're not going anywhere just yet."

Why the hell am I backed up again a wall by a demon again?

I turned back to him with my eyes blue and golden, warning him to let me go.

He just smirked even more at my reaction.
"I can really see why Jungkook and Jimin love to toy with you. You're feisty. Anyway, I didn't come here to talk about you, I came here to talk about," he leaned in damn close to me and I could feel his lip by my ear.

I gulped. I couldn't escape from Yoongi. He had me pinned against the wall too well and if I used my power, other kids will see it and freak out. Shit what am I supposed to do to get out of this situation?!

He smiled.

"Saeyeon, I can read your mind so please don't be dumb. You can't escape from us demons."

I glared back at him.

"If you think that I'm going to fall for you, oh then you are sorely mistaken. I will never ev-" I got cut off by him.

"Yea yea. Please don't deny that you're falling for one of us demons already. I'm Min Suga the genius . Anyway, I'll give you a present."

I scowled at his response.

"Why in the freaking world would I want anything from a damn-" I got cut off once again as my breath hitched as he went towards my face really, really close.

I could feel my heart thumping.

His lip brushed by my ear as he spoke, making me feel tingly all over.

I could feel temptation to do something I would never want to do rise. Then, I felt as if Lucifer was offering me that fruit of temptation, making me feel like taking it. Though I went against that urge very strongly.

"Don't you want to have some fun once in a few years, angel?" He whispered huskily to me, my head still away from his chiseled features, refusing to give into temptation.