Epilogue: 40

Narrator

It was a normal day on normal Earth in a very normal neighbourhood in normal Seoul. The smell of late tea from the neighbours wafted through the air, making it smell sweet and alluring to all who craved delicious food. But for the family of Jeons, it was just another day of taking care of their kids and somehow surviving hard parenthood. 

"Yah! Jeon Hwayeon and Jeon Jungki!" Saeyeon breathlessly shouted at her twin daughter and son, chasing them in their living room as they ran around with such lively energy, it was scary. Saeyeon panted hard. She couldn't fly cos that would scare the kids and they still weren't ready to sprout their wings, though they already knew what they were from birth.

Son and daughter of an angel and demon-angel, so apparently that makes them demons, and Saeyeon hated that in a way. More trouble to handle, she had told Jungkook after finding out what they were.

She was supposed to wipe them clean with a towel after their bath but they had escaped by jumping out of their little cribs. And so, they were running around the large living room, dripping wet from head to toe and stark naked.

"Hehehehehe! Catch me if you can!" They each shouted before splitting up, Hwayeon running up the stairs and Jungki running down the corridor.

Practically giving up, Saeyeon plopped her butt onto the marble floor, too tired to chase her energetic twins. It had been a long 4 years since Jungkook and Saeyeon settled on Earth for their new life. Having gotten lucky with their first round, Saeyeon gave birth had a pair of beautiful twin son and daughter, now 3 years old. It was so long since their youthful fights with the devil then, that they nearly couldn't recognise the duo standing by her door, one's finger jamming the button of the doorbell.

"What the fuck?! Can't you stop ringing the fucking doorbe..." She didn't finish her sentence after ripping the door open as her eyes landed on the duo she hadn't seen in 3 years.

"Hey there, Saeyeon. What? Cat got your tongue?" One of the guys smirked, a veiny hand running through his silver hair while the other's lip curled up.

"J-jimin?! Sugar?! What are you two doing here?" Saeyeon blurted out of surprise and immediately smiled, hurriedly ushering them into her and Jungkook's house which was once hers.

"GODDAMNIT YOU BITCH IT IS SUGA! Why can't you just get it right?" Yoongi flailed his arms at her in desperation as she simply giggled away at his reaction, his partner's eyes curving into crescents along with his mouth.

"Yeonie, who was shouting at you?! I'm coming!" Jungkook's voice echoed throughout the house as he stumbled down the corridor with a flannel shirt slightly unbuttoned due to his rush.

"Yah! No one should call my wife a bi— Oh hyung, it's you. Hehehe." he added an awkward laugh as Suga gave him 'Fuck off you lil bitch' face and crossed his arms.

"Hey Kookie. How've you been doing?" Jimin asked to break the silence as Saeyeon brought them some water and settled down on the two couches in their living room, the husband and wife opposite the demon duo.

"Great. It's pretty peaceful around here since our secret wedding and the human neighbours don't seem too bad. The kids are doing fine, oh and they're in their rooms now with clothes on, Yeonie-ah." he reminded his dear wife with a light nudge.

"I think they take after their father more, they're total demons. Aish it's so hard to keep them in check." she whined, tucking her face into her husband's broad and warm chest, earning a warm smile from him. Resting his chin in his palm, Jimin placed his elbow on Yoongi's lap and grinned widely.