30

Narrator

"Come at me bitches." Jungkook sneered at the remaining demons, Ban's blood dripping from the metal tips of his raven black wings and his beaten opponents laying on the ground, slowly healing with their Seven Deadly Sins key trait. the Self Healing ability.

Wrath sighed as he gestured to Joshua to go. Complying with a little nod, Joshua strolled smugly to the prince.

"Nice to be back in Hell, ain't it, Jeon Jungkook?" he said as with a tiny shake of his hand, a war hammer appearing within milliseconds in his hand.

Jungkook raised a brow and crossed his arms. "Nice to see Gideon again that is, Joshua. I wonder how much more of a jackass you have grown to become. Still jealous that Lucifer wants me and not you?"

Joshua rolled his eyes and stopped in front of the angel and demon mix.

"Is that even something to be proud of? What the fuck. But who cares? When you become his toy, he treats you well, don't you want that? Life without having to live with guilt and just happiness of being accepted by a loved one?" Joshua persuaded with a bitter coldness evident in his tone.

Jungkook just stuck his tongue out childishly but sternly replied with a firm note striking in his "N.O." (an: *sings* EVERYBODY SAY NO! kookie has to say to his dad lmao)

Joshua instead of sighing, immediately swung Gideon at Jungkook's head, a crazy glint of morbidity in his eyes as the prince effortlessly avoided at lightning speed.

"Avoiding this matter won't help you in any way, Jungkook-ah!" Joshua bellowed at the stubborn boy, stomping angrily towards him.

Jungkook had flown up before Gideon could hit him, his wings beating fast for a pair of huge raven wings as his legs held in a graceful position.

"I'm trying to face it you pabo. How much more idiotic can you get? Ugh." he said with disgust as he easily dodged each blow directed at him, a smug smile plastered on his face.

Joshua was growing increasingly annoyed by Jungkook's ease at avoiding him and tried again to use emotional ways to get him to falter.

"You're the idiot fucker! Don't you realise that Saeyeon just wants to make a pact with you so that Heaven would be more stable? She doesn't fucking care about you and your poor pathetic life, so wake up from the dream you've been having so far. Face it. You know she doesn't actually love you."

It hit Jungkook pretty hard as his eyes went slightly wide and his face paled a bit.

Joshua smirked. Jungkook still was a boy and emotions and truths affect kids as easily as they easily love sweets.

"You're lying you fucking envious bastard. Saeyeon wouldn't lie to me about anything." He shook his head in denial as he trusted Saeyeon with all his heart, no, his life.

"Or am I?" Joshua simply shot back, smirking at the younger's reaction.

A tiny pit formed in his stomach as Jungkook tried hard to believe his heart though his mind told him otherwise. Suspicion and doubt started clouding his mind as he tried to forget ever hearing what Joshua had told him.

"How easy it is to seed suspicion in the hearts of the young." he muttered softly to himself. Then, he telepathied with the rest of the Sins, asking them how they were.

Ban: Aish my poor clothes... They were from a pretty flashy guy how sad...

Eunyi: At least you don't feel like shit with our healing ability. I'm going to teach this dickhead a proper lesson one day.