17

Third person POV

While Jungkook was up in Heaven with Seokjin/Feathers, Saeyeon had already gone home and Jimin and Suga were out and about looking for Jungkook.

"Hyung, it's already been 2 hours. Don't you think it's a little too late?" Jimin groaned to Suga.
Suga nodded. Jungkook could sometimes be late but never this late. His best record for being late was like 1 hour. They had already waited for 2 hours but Jungkook still didn't turn up.

They were getting more worried. Did something happen to their precious brother?

Was he kidnapped??? But Jungkook is like the best demon fighter in the world so if he was taken awa-

Suga's thoughts were cut short.

"Angels. It must have been them. Only they would have the power to go up against the demon prince." Suga muttered to Jimin who knew what Suga meant.

"Which angel though, Yoongi hyung? Could it have been Taehyung? Namjoon?" Jimin replied.
"First of all, it can't have been Taehyung. He was still in class and I heard that he had to stay back for some meeting at school. Strange though that none of the humans cared about Hoseok gone. Meh. Anyway, it's not Namjoon as well. I saw him at the canteen before we left."

"Saeyeon? She could have used Jungkook's attraction to her as an opening and took him." Jimin pressed the topic as he bit his fingernails, extremely worried about Jungkook.

"Possible. We should go the house she and Taehyung stays in to ask but we shouldn't look desperate."

Jimin agreed.

As Saeyeon and Taehyung's house wasn't too far away from theirs, it was easy to find them.

"Yo. Knock knock knock. Let us see Saeyeon." Suga called into the intercom at their front gate.
A maid walked out and ushered them in to sit on a nearby couch.

"Miss Saeyeon is sleeping but Master Taehyung is awake. Would you like me to get him for you instead?"

"Yes please. And tell him that it's important business that is to be discussed immediately."

The maid just nodded and ran off.

Jimin smiled at her back.

"She has nice curves you know."

"Oh freak. Can't you be less horny for once? Like please?" Suga groaned.

Soon, Taehyung walked out.

"Well," he sat down on the couch opposite the one Suga and Jimin sat. "What do 2 hooligans want from me that is so important?"

Suga became serious as his face hardened.

"Where is Jungkook?"

Taehyung looked confused. "What? Why would I know where the demon prince was anyway?"

"Look we have no time for games, you feathery ass. So let me ask you one more time. Where the hell is Jungkook?" Suga shouted at Taehyung, growing impatient.

A yawn was heard as Saeyeon descended down the stairs in a white sleeping gown.

"Tae-ah, what's all the noise about? I was having a nice nap... Eh? What are you two doing here? Saeyeon rubbed her eyes sleepily at the guys.

"What the hell? It's only 4.20pm. How are you tired?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"Hey, I need beauty sleep ok? I like to sleep. Anyway, what are y'all here for? To kill us angels?"
Angry Saeyeon mode was on.