35

Narrator

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open slowly, groans of agony already escaping his mouth as he rubbed his red and bruised neck.

"Ouch... well that hurts like a bitch. Where the fuck is that fucker?" he growled to himself, slowly sitting up on a white bed as he shifted between the sheets, pain surging through his his whole body. The room was so dark that it seemed that Jungkook was floating in the pitch black room,

"Shit. Where am I?" Curiosity and confusion flashing in his purple red irises as Jungkook glanced around furtively, hand ruffling his jet black hair into a messy nest.

Suddenly, the bed shifted away with a loud screech right after Jungkook had jumped off its white sheets and light shone, revealing a stand before him, the room still pitch black except for a unseen torch of light shining somewhere. The light dangled overhead as the focus of light changed all the time, sometimes brightly shining at Jungkook's eyes, sometimes creating a shadow shading half of his face.

Wary, Jungkook crept to the stand, a piece of paper sitting in there with a paintbrush waiting there, anticipating what Jungkook would do with it.

The boy's body jerked like a puppet, it's strings pulled as Jungkook's eyes were filled with a mysterious shade of amber gold, his hand immediately shooting for the paintbrush. Raising it slowly with trembling fingers, his eyes lifeless, Jungkook started to spread paint on the paper, vibrant yet sorrowful looking colours filling the drawing as he moved the brush, foreign colours flowing out of the top of the brush. Sometimes twisting it, sometimes making large wave movements, and sometimes just splattering paint on the canvas.

Right after he had set the brush back where it was, Jungkook snapped out of his trance as his eyes returned to the purple-red they were before. Rubbing his temples with his fingers, he opened one eye to see what was on the paper.

"What the..." he didn't finish.

"Just what did I do?" Tilting his head, eyes glued to the painting, an eerie silence of tension followed serious and quiet boy

"Just come out and tell me what the fuck this is." A threatening anger evident in his tone, fist clenching slowly as creepy yet majestic steps were sounded through the empty room.

"Always direct and impatient, aren't we?" The figure stopped as he talked, footsteps halting right behind the younger as a tiny laugh escaped the lips of the man.

"I'm sick of your mind games but I'm not ever giving in to this shit crap presented to me on a fucking silver platter." Jungkook's face now void of any emotion and if there even was, it'd be controlled anger. Facing the figure in the dark, he tsk-ed disparagingly and rolled his eyes.

"Just come into the light, it's annoying when you're pretending to be aesthetic or some kind of weird ass shit."

Making a mocking snicker, the figure stepped into the dim light, only to be the one and only; Lucifer.