03

-Edited-

Saeyeon POV

"Boys, please take a seat." Mr Kang said as he gestured to them down the aisle of chairs and tables. Girls gushed over them and one of the shorties winked at them. Ew.

They took seats around me, Tae and Hoseok, two of them sitting behind Tae and Hoseok while the last one had to sit beside me.

He turned his head at me, giving me a smirk which I ignored and faced the front.

"It seems like Heaven has sent some angels to care for the human at the back. I don't think that you two angels know our skill and we outnumber you. What do you think? If we were to fight, who do you think will win?" The boy, possibly the leader of these demons, taunted me quietly such that Mr Kang could not hear this.

I turned to face this demon with a frown on my face. "I wouldn't want to do that if I were you 3 so go away before we blow you pieces, demon." I replied, emphasizing heavily on the word demon.

He just smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes back at him.

Damnit... I need to be more careful. Fuck. I shouldn't have let them know we were angels.

He continued to pester me throughout the lesson and finally stopped when I flashed my eyes at him. He smiled, saying, "Well Ms fiesty, you're harder to get than my demon subjects. The girls fall for me once they see my fabulous face. Don't you think so, Ms pretty angel?"

What the fuck? He's trying to hit on me? Seriously? I'm an angel!

I gave him my 'nicest' smile and said in a sickly sweet voice though not too loud, "Look Hun, all you need to do is fuck off and let us angels do something better than you disgusting demons. And don't even think of me falling for you because angels don't fall for lowly demons like you."

He raised his a brow as I talked back at him.
Then he leaned damn close to my face and breathed to me, "What if I make you fall for me?" I blushed at that but continued frowning at him as I lightly pushed him off of me and turned my attention back to the teacher.

"Aw how cute... your blushing Hun."

"What the shit I'm not, asshole."

"Yes you are. Is it because of me? How nice to know that you are thinking of me."

"Dude what the hell? Hell no."

"I thought angels couldn't swear."

"Well we can cos it's not a sin. Unlike you demons, sinful creatures."

Jungkook POV

"I thought angels couldn't swear."

"Well we can cos it's not a sin. Unlike you demons, sinful creatures."

I put my hand in my chest as if I was very hurt.

"Aw Hun no need to be so mean to the Prince of Hell please." I sniggered with obvious sarcasm.

Her beautiful eyes widened as I mentioned that I was the Prince of Hell.

Awwww how cute... What should do I with her? Toy her first? Dad didn't say we couldn't make angels fall for us.

I was excited at the thought of corrupting an angel and this girl would be the perfect target. As for her friend here, I guess we would just kill him off. Plus, he's just extra baggage.

Hahaha this is gonna be way more fun than I thought it would be.

"So I've been talking to the Prince of Hell for about 10 minutes?!" She somehow whispered at me with disbelief. I nodded my head at her, waiting for her reaction as I was very well known in Heaven as a demon playboy.

She just sighed deeply and moved her chair further from me.

Aish these angels. So hard to get... Never mind, I'll make you fall for me.

"Hun what's your name?"

She gave me a fuck off glare and said, "Why should you know?"

I smirked back.

Just how fun can this girl get?

I gave her my puppy eyes and said, "Cos Hun, I'll give you my name and a free kiss. Ok?"

A disgusted look appeared on her face as I said that.

I smiled.

"Ugh fine. Im Saeyeon. Your name, Prince of Hell?"

"It's Jeon Jungkook."

Saeyeon POV

"Cos Hun, I'll give you my name and a free kiss. Ok?"

Dude wtf. Hell no! Aish... Why must the annoying Prince of Hell be here? Never mind even if a demon knows my name, he can't do anything to me.

I sighed deeply.

"Im Saeyeon. Your name, Prince of Hell?"

He smiled again.

Seriously he needs to stop smiling because he looks so disgusting.

"It's Jeon Jungkook."