07

Jungkook POV

Watching Tae punch Jimin Hyung was amusing. Jimin Hyung would be fine though. He likes to fight.

I turned my head to see Saeyeon's reaction. She looked so shocked and sad, making her look so much hotter.

Tears streamed down her face as her hands covered her face, her eyes glistening with evident tears.

I tilted my head. Her face aligned with mine.

Then Mr Kang had to stop them from fighting sadly and got Saeyeon to bring Jimin Hyung to the nurse.

Seeing her walk out of class with Jimin, I felt a pang jealousy. I really want to be the demon to hook up with Saeyeon. Aish... Never mind, maybe I should go befriend the Hoseok guy or something. Yoongi Hyung is too lazy.

Meanwhile Jimin and Saeyeon in the nurse's clinic...

Saeyeon POV

"Aigoo.. kids these days, always getting into fights. Y'all really need to learn that if kids keep doing this, aish I don't know what to say anymore." Nurse Kim sighed as she put ointment and bandages on Jimin's wounds.

"Oh I've been paged by the principal again? Sorry kids. Saeyeon, can you help me patch him up? Thanks Hun!" She called as she rushed out of the sick Bay to the principal's office.

I sighed. Why did Mr Kang have to make me accompany a demon?

I silently put the rest of the bandages on Jimin's wounds while he stared at me, a sarcastic smirk on his face again.

"So, falling for the Prince yet?" He slyly asked me.

I ignored him and was going to finish putting the last bandage on him when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him, his hand on my chin as he made me look at his purple-red eyes.
I glared at him and tried to pull away from his grasp.

"No, Princess. You're not escaping from us. Me or Jungkookie at least. Don't you think so Princess? We're all alone here. What can I do with you to make this more fun, hm?" He snickered at me as he held onto my wrist so tight that I was sure there would be red marks on my wrist later.

I glared back.

"If you think that I'm gonna let you take advantage of me or Tae, you're gonna die. Ok, you demon?"

He smirked.

"Feisty. I guess that's what makes you so fun to toy with."

I rolled my eyes and swiftly pulled away from him.

"Fxxk off demon. You don't belong here."

"Not that angels belong on earth too. Ain't that right Princess?" He argued back.

I smirked.

"The only damn reason that Tae and I are leaving you three demons be is so that we can smother you demons whenever we like. But I think that maybe I can push that day forward and kill you guys in a flash."

He sneered.

"Oh really?" He replied as he stepped towards me.

"What you don't see, Princess, is that you're gonna find yourself falling for one of us demons in the end." He stepped towards with each word, backing me against a wall.

I felt the cold wall against my back and Jimin's warm body against my front to make sure I wouldn't try to escape.

He was so close to me, I could feel his breath.
I turned my head away from him.

"It's inevitable." He breathed to me.

I hitched my breath and felt a tingling feeling in my stomach.

To be honest, Jeon Jungkook and his demon friends were kind of hot. But I had to follow heavenly rules and I know that I should never ever (GOT7 reference:)) fall for any being other than an angel. But what if, just what if I fall for that boy?

Jimin smirked. Though I had forgotten that he was there for a while.

"Hmmm. Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Princess? Yup," he said popping the 'p'.

My eyes widened.

He smirked.

"Ooh yes, Princess."

Shit my life.

He leaned damn close to my face, making me breathe faster.

"It's Jeon Jungkook, my Princess."

Jimin POV

I smirked.

Awww... her reaction is so cute. It makes me want to make her cry more. This angel is so weak, that I'm sure it's gonna easy to corrupt her. But I think I'd love to have her for myself for once. Jungkookie gets too much.

Since I already had her against a wall, I put my face so close to hers, I could see her slight blush.
"You really are adorable, aren't you Princess? Since we're all alone, I'll have some of you for myself." I said as I leaned my body forward.
She frowned at me and in a flash, she pushed me away effortlessly.
"Jimin, there is something you forget. I'm a freaking angel and will never be corrupted to the likes of you and Jeon Jungkook. And, if you want to seduce me, fxxk off idiot."
LOL. She forgot Yoongi Hyung. Just as she was going to leave the clinic, I retorted back at her, "Princess, you left one of us demons out. Min Yoongi is a freaking genius so to be honest, you and angel boy will fail. Anyways, that Hoseok boy can't be saved. He's already ours."