31

Saeyeon POV

I anxiously tapped on my chin with my finger as I paced back and forth in my room. Plopping my butt on the soft mattress, I just couldn't get my mind off of Jungkook. I lay on the feather filled bed, the baby blue stripes of the blanket jumping as I fell back on it, my arms spread out with a worried look on my face.

"Jungkookie is going to be alright. He's the strongest demon!" I desperately convinced myself unsuccessfully, a pained smile forced on my face.

Even my own lies were hard to believe.

Taking deep breaths every second, my mind drifted back to what had happened a day ago. My heart still hurt that Jungkook didn't seem to trust her enough to tell her about him being a half angel half demon and the fact that he was made me even more curious of his origins.

"I wonder who his mom was. Why would an angel have a kid with the devil?" I tapped my index finger thoughtfully on my chin, eyes staring at the starry night wallpaper I had pasted on my room ceiling.

Seokjin oppa apparently had carried me back to the room after I literally cried my self to sleep against his chest. And the day soon passed with with the picture of Jungkook leaving me floating in my mind. I swear I just couldn't live a day without him annoying me with his extraness. (not a word but nvm)

"Ah... Jungkook, where are you? I need you so badly..." I trailed off, the back of my hand sliding across to cover my eyes as I breathed out.

My phone suddenly lit up with a little ding. (an: yes angels have human phones and imma use apple cos i have an apple phone too:3 and the wifi in heaven is free with no password) My hand shot towards my precious phone and checked the notification, swiping it open.

Whatsapp:
Taehyungie: Saeyeon, there's a problem regarding Jungkook. Come out of your room now and we need to get to Earth, NOW. It's fucking urgent. I'll meet you at the gates.

My eyes widened at the message and my hand trembled slightly.

"Shit. What the fuck happened to him?! You little punk, Jeon Jungkook. I always have to get you out of trouble don't I?" I jumped off my bed quickly and whipped on my sweater, a grey beanie and a pair of converses, my heart beating fast as I worried about his well being.

Oh my holy god. I wonder if he's alright. Did he get injured? Was he taken into Hell? Did the devil torture him?

"Wait for me, Jeon Jungkook. I'm coming for you this time and I will save you, no matter the cost."

Those words heavy with emotion weighed heavily on my heart as I knew fully well that Jungkook was no where close to ok.

I'd do anything for him. Anything.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung POV

I waited as patiently as I could, my back against the wall close to the entrance or exit gates. I sighed.

"Bad day, Kim Taehyungnim?" A voice asked right beside me.

I shifted away in surprise before calming myself with a grim smile.

"Ohhh. Hahaha, it's you. Park Jaesuk, guard commander of the gates."

He grinned back as he leaned his arm against the wall.

"I heard you and Saeyeon nearly had a fling, that true that you really like her?"

My face remained smiling at him as I controlled my emotions, it being something I had easily done since the beginning we angels were sent on missions.