27

Namjoon POV

I coughed out more blood again. The metallic tang remaining tasted in my mouth. The chain bounding my wrists shook as I knelt lower from the kick, my stomach reeling from the pain.

"Tch. More blood on my favourite Ryan shirt aish you wussies." I murmured under my thin breath.

The leader of the torture unit then came in to sneer down at me. "How low you've dropped, Namjoon."

Pft. Yook Sungjae. You always were jealous of my high position, filled with envy.

I sneered back at him, crazed madness within my eyes as I stared back intensely at him.

"I wonder how the fuck did you manage to become an angel? So full of envy. Oh I forgot, angels aren't perfect and are just created like that. Plus, when did you ever do anything right? You got your first prisoner killed, second committed suicide and third managed to kill two guards before dying. Wow, amazing man." I shot back with calmed craze, moving as close as I could to the crouching figure before me.

Sungjae gave a look of amazement and shock. "You really are audacious aren't you, Kim Namjoon?"

"Nah, I'm crazy but at least my conscience is clear." I replied with sickly sweetness. Sungjae had this look of fury and his face went red.

"You little-" The door slammed open, revealing the figure that I only knew too well who it could be, leaning on the doorway with his arms crossed, one foot against the wall in his apparent cool fashion. How was he allowed in though?

"Yah! Who the fuck are you?" Sungjae snarled at him. His hand shot out and passed Sungjae a card which I think said that he was allowed to visit me for a while.

"Well, um ok. But how can I be sure that it's not a counterfeit?" Sungjae scrutinised his eyes on him who just coughed and sighed.

"Look, would a guy like me really fake this to talk to one of the guys I hate the most? Just get out before my tolerance level becomes dangerously low."

Hurriedly gesturing to the guards, Sungjae scurried out and gave threw a look of disgust towards him.

I raised my head higher to meet Jungkook obsidian cold eyes, an unpleasant smile plastered on his cold face.

I faked a sincere smile at him.

"How heartwarming to know you came all the way up to meet your older brother. Ain't it?" I challenged him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, swiftly materialising a chair made of black smoke with a flick of his fingers and sat down, leaning back into the back of the seat and spreading his legs open comfortably as he adjusted his black ripped shirt.

"Ew. But I have actually come to ask the angels to help me with something."

I tilted my head at him.

"You."

"So I'm the problem now? Great way to talk to your hyung." He glared at me intensely after I finished my sentence.

"I repeat this. We are and never were brothers in any way."

I coughed purposely. "Lies. Such pretty lies flow out of your mouth, don't they, baby brother?" I spat out, my cracked lips hurting even more but it was worth it. I had to make Jungkookie uncertain enough to stop whatever he was doing with the other angels. I had to shake his heart and mind.